Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
did an item locator at finishline they still have an 11.5 showing up in the internet store as of 25 mins ago dont know whats that about ...but yeah did the test drive tho
Grr my size... I need that instead of the 12 I hopefully got...

Nice pics... :nerd:

I think NYC is all dry except for crazy resale prices. The last spot for retail was Moe's on Colosseum block, but they did their tickets yesterday morning.

Damn I wish I knew that. Any other spots at the colosseum selling these but at a reasonable price?

Last night someone was claiming that Eastbay got their orders and their's had shipped. Anyone else's EB order go out? Status on mine hasn't changed.
I ordered from Footaction which has the same stock as EB if I'm not mistaken. Spoke on the phone with them yesterday and they said their stock hadn't arrived yet. 

I think NYC is all dry except for crazy resale prices. The last spot for retail was Moe's on Colosseum block, but they did their tickets yesterday morning.

Damn I wish I knew that. Any other spots at the colosseum selling these but at a reasonable price?
Doubt it... I was there over the summer and they wanted $350 for raptor 7's the sat before they came out.... :smh:

Finally got that shipping confirmation from basketmania
pimp.gif
Still can't believe I was able to get these in a 13.5. I bet they only made a handful in that size.
got mine this morning.  Paid retail + shipping from overseas= under 200

we NEED a reliable source to come through and CONFIRM whether these are restocking or not.

So many dudes been talking about it, half of which are trolling to push the resell price down.

those who missed out should definitely jump on those dunks. theyre basically the same thing and can be had for $44.99. and the quality is actually better on those than the Royals. hell you can buy all 3 colorways for what you'd spend on one pair of Royals on the resale market
you could get the whole pack twice. 

Doing a straight trade for my ds lebron 9 south beaches for a pair a royals even or should he add money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom