Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't heard anything from the Italian site I ordered from. starting to get nervous... those who ordered from Italy did your orders ship out yet? I ordered from back-door.anyone else order from them?

we NEED a reliable source to come through and CONFIRM whether these are restocking or not.

So many dudes been talking about it, half of which are trolling to push the resell price down.

Who would be restocking them? Who is this reliable source going to cover? Small retailers still haven't even received their initial shipments in many cases. Finish Line said they don't plan on restocking these. Nike didn't even carry any on their site. Who is it you're looking for that could even answer that? It's a ridiculous question.

Ordered a pair from a euro site, and received tracking number the next day immediately, and was able to track it down through USPS. will let you all know how legit the shoes are and the site is.

I haven't heard anything from the Italian site I ordered from. starting to get nervous... those who ordered from Italy did your orders ship out yet? I ordered from back-door.anyone else order from them?
my order shipped out last night. tracking was sent to me as well.

I ordered from them also and I am still waiting on tracking info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom