Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
prolly only a few pairs from cancelled orders so if you missed it by a few minutes or prolly just seconds then they were gone. I missed it too. They didnt have my sz but I would have glady copped something n tried to tradde for my sz.

I woke my *** up a little before 5am too and stay awake for 20 mins and couldn't do it and went back to sleep. Of course they would pop up about 45 mins after :smh:

Westcoast time is brutal

Talk about

View media item 278761

Where do you guys think these will settle at when its all said and done? 325-360? Trying to figure out whats the fairest amount I'm willing to fork out. 
mean.gif

Where do you guys think these will settle at when its all said and done? 325-360? Trying to figure out whats the fairest amount I'm willing to fork out. 
mean.gif

Might initially settle at $240 to maybe $300. I could be wrong depending if that's really all that was released and nothing more.

I woke my *** up a little before 5am too and stay awake for 20 mins and couldn't do it and went back to sleep. Of course they would pop up about 45 mins after :smh:

Westcoast time is brutal

Talk about

THIS! Set my alarm for 6am and didn't even hear it. :smh:

Hey yall also has anyone mentioned the swoosh is leather as too the one on the 01 retro is suede.... Makes me wonder why the 85 og royal swoosh was made out of... Anyone???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom