Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

correct me if i'm wrong, but don't shoes generally sit for a lot longer in europe than in US?  why would these be any exception?

I agree that US got shafted in terms of how many pairs we got, but the demand for jordans is much lower over there, no?

correct me if i'm wrong, but don't shoes generally sit for a lot longer in europe than in US?  why would these be any exception?
I agree that US got shafted in terms of how many pairs we got, but the demand for jordans is much lower over there, no?

Yea

you can work on 300...for a couple of months...in a couple of months when stock on ebay has depleted these will go up towards the banned price imo.slowly but steadily.
Yeah right. Man shoe prices(resell sell that is) are on the way down. With so many releases the only thing in demand is maybe the last couple of releases and more people dumping stuff to get the next release.

Yeah right. Man shoe prices(resell sell that is) are on the way down. With so many releases the only thing in demand is maybe the last couple of releases and more people dumping stuff to get the next release.
The next couple releases are GR..
The Royal 1s havent released in 10+ years..
like the 13s he got game, Grape 5s, & such.
I have a feeling most of the ppl who got em will wear them..so the pairs available for resell will decrease & price will increase..

These are not sitting anywhere in Europe. One picture that could have been taken anywhere and at anytime does not prove that. 

They are sold out on every online store in EU, especially ones that ship worldwide to all you US leechers. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom