Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I got an email from them - i tried placing an order.....
you can try, but there's nowhere to put your Credit card is there? the only option given to me was "cash upon delivery" or something like that
I'll assume it's like the other polish site. You will have to email them and they will give you options to pay because I doubt they do COD internationally like the other site did

I confirmed my order on that site and Shot them an email. Hopefully they'll ship to the US
pm me and let me know when you hear something. I did the same and got a confirmation
fellas i wish you the best of luck but somebody had ordered the other day and it got cancelled ... they said they don't ship to the US.. but i hope it works for yall.. maybe they just might after seeing all the orders and wanna make some money

I confirmed my order on that site and Shot them an email. Hopefully they'll ship to the US
pm me and let me know when you hear something. I did the same and got a confirmation
fellas i wish you the best of luck but somebody had ordered the other day and it got cancelled ... they said they don't ship to the US.. but i hope it works for yall.. maybe they just might after seeing all the orders and wanna make some money
Damn, that sucks
mean.gif

guys..... guys..... you are all goin crazy and spending lots of gwap... GET SNEAKERSHIELDS. They stop all creasing. Seeing wrinkles on the toe box in these pics make me cringe.... just think what they will look like after weeks.

throw shields in ur shoes dudes.

God, why does this always happen... when a new site comes up with FSR , I always miss it.
finally found a contact who lives in germany willing to receive the shoes for me... I need a Euro site dammnit!

Nike is going to release these how they produce them and don't sell them sooner or later they are going to drop on NDC [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Ordered it too.. said cash upon delivery lol. Sent them an email, hopefully we can pay through Paypal or credit card..

guys..... guys..... you are all goin crazy and spending lots of gwap... GET SNEAKERSHIELDS. They stop all creasing. Seeing wrinkles on the toe box in these pics make me cringe.... just think what they will look like after weeks.

throw shields in ur shoes dudes.
They also hurt my big toes 
mean.gif

great to see on feet pics.

i like to see people wear their pairs and post fits.

da kid aint trying to see kanye wear them 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom