Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were the royals even available for a minute?lol dudes be all over these cancelled pairs on every website now

Last edited:
i didn't post a link though...

pretty sure there are a lot of dudes here who already have it open and were refreshing before my post went through.

ya'll need to chill. there was probably only 1 pair each size that went up.
I guarantee it was just 1. FNL rep told me the day before release they were only getting about 50 pairs total

he lettin the lurkers know when and where to look. :x I had the 10 in my cart then boom it was gone

chill on attacking people that try and help.

whether he posted the info or not, the sizes were probably going to be gone for you anyways.

the whole Restock thread enlightened so many people on finishline that it wont even matter anymore whether someone posts a link or not. Add that to the fact the FNL is hyping restocks on its own and its a wrap for most consumers when scattered pairs become available.

Last edited:
I only got the size 10.  I checked at 6AM (PST) I made sure I was already logged into FNL and have my CC already inputted. Just hit add next next next done

I guarantee it was just 1. FNL rep told me the day before release they were only getting about 50 pairs total

word, not sure why some of you dudes are catching salt.

if you didn't already have the link open anyways, no way you would've had a chance.

at the same time, the fact that i'm getting accused of posting updates for e-cred/reps is still :rofl:

but i won't post anymore updates/restocks from any other sites from now on if that helps you guys out.

good luck to those who haven't gotten a pair yet.

Too many people running scripts and whatnot on the fnl restocks now. Even if you are refreshing the page at the exact right time it will be a crapshoot to actually finish checkout.

word, not sure why some of you dudes are catching salt.

if you didn't already have the link open anyways, no way you would've had a chance.

at the same time, the fact that i'm getting accused of posting updates for e-cred/reps is still :rofl:

but i won't post anymore updates/restocks from any other sites from now on if that helps you guys out.

good luck to those who haven't gotten a pair yet.
I don't care. You didnt buy any I'm not upset at you. I'm pissed at myself for not being fast enough. Maybe I shouldn't have posted in here right afterwards.

I don't mind your posts that much but it stings coming in here and seeing other people (not you) were trying as well. I wasted so much time trying for a cancelled pair.

But I don't mind you posting. I'm looking forward to a FA or EB one though. Those are way more unpredictable. Not for amateurs lol.

Too many people running scripts and whatnot on the fnl restocks now. Even if you are refreshing the page at the exact right time it will be a crapshoot to actually finish checkout.
Are you blind lol? The guy just said he wasn't running a script. He was sitting by his computer logged in and with his credit card #s on copy/paste

Trust me no bots here guys.  I've been waiting for a cancelled pair to become available for weeks now checking everyday.  You just have to be ready and have to be logged into FNL and your CC or paypal ready.  No tricks just luck and patience.  Good luck

time to throw in the towel. Just gotta wait on resellers prices to go down or people with multiple pairs to trade for the next super hyped release that they missed out on.

View media item 288486

Even my girl got um and you still don't? 

JK Fam. 6y finally came from NDC. She is very happy 
grin.gif

this guy....lol good thing my girl isn't into wearing jordans or I'd be salty that she got her pair before me :lol: but she is into buying them expensive high end real leather purses

Are you blind lol? The guy just said he wasn't running a script. He was sitting by his computer logged in and with his credit card #s on copy/paste

He isn't running script but he pretty much outed the way he "monitors" the page because he keeps bring up how he's "alerted"

Some dudes just can't keep their mouths shut.

He isn't running script but he pretty much outed the way he "monitors" the page because he keeps bring up how he's "alerted"

Some dudes just can't keep their mouths shut.

what are you talking about?

holla has said in other threads that he stays refreshing the page :smh:

I'm talking about YOU.

The way you are "alerted" but really you just "monitor" a page. You already received PMs to stay quiet about the method.

what are you talking about?

holla has said in other threads that he stays refreshing the page :smh:
Who needs to keep their mouth shut? This guy really thinks a few people are they only ones aware of these inventory updates?

:lol: , I'm not even mad he was able to get a pair. He was better prepared then all of us. Clearly.

i didn't post a link though...

pretty sure there are a lot of dudes here who already have it open and were refreshing before my post went through.

ya'll need to chill. there was probably only 1 pair each size that went up.

Stop trolling this thread with your constant updates. They are useless

I'm talking about YOU.

The way you are "alerted" but really you just "monitor" a page. You already received PMs to stay quiet about the method.
who is PM'ing him to stay quiet? I don't know how the alerts work but at least he isn't abusing it and gobbling up all the pairs

Refreshing web stores is my Friday night nightmare (still midnight releases in Europe). However if paid off with these though 4 hours of refreshing later on RD two pairs copped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom