::::Official Air Jordan II/XXI Countdown Pack Post! 4/26::::

I need to see the xx1 in person before I make my decision
nerd.gif

I bought these because I really wanted the IIs. My whole Jordan thing is only the early models. I am really into the I, II, III, IV, V and then maybe jump tothe XI. So I guess I feel the opposite as much of you. So many of you are waiting for the Carmines and the other packs and those packs are the ones I canpass on very easily.

I guess it all comes down to what people want in their collections. I only want the lower model Jordans...and consider the other shoe extra gravy.

copped mine at uptempoair.com/ just waiting for them to be shipped out / plus im workinng these whole week./ next stop carmines

seen me in person....*yawn* next.....

And the bank roll just isn't cutting it, If i'm not rockin the joints, i'm definitely not copping.

Being broke in college... FTL

Not that interested right now when the beauty of next month's packs come through. I need them waaayyyy more than I need these. So looks like I mightpass.......for now.

Yea im gonna put myself all the way out dere n im gonna cop des...but the 21 im gonna have 2 let them go lol....jus feelin the 2s

Every pack will be bought!

Next, the beautiful VI/XVII collezione pack!

May is gonna make some ppl go broke

-he@23

Every pack will be bought!

Next, the beautiful VI/XVII collezione pack!

May is gonna make some ppl go broke

-he@23

Not worth the money yet again..will wait for the 6/17 package next month..maybe buy the 2's later on down the road..

ummm debating about this pack.... think i should be able to get it under retail on ebay....
i got a feeling that this one will not sale as quick as the others.....

These are already selling on Ebay for under retail. Sneakerdoctor is selling them for $299.99 + shipping. I'm still not copping though.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I bought these because I really wanted the IIs. My whole Jordan thing is only the early models. I am really into the I, II, III, IV, V and then maybe jump to the XI.
im the opposite. i hate the early models. but i love the later ones. my favorites are xix's xxi's xx's etc.

in all honesty, this pack is pretty weak, to say the least. this might actually be THE weakest pack of them all.

of course i wouldn't mind having them, especially since i copped the 1st two packs, but i really don't see myself paying retail.
the bad part is that NONE of these packs will go on sale. they will just ship them around to diff. areas where they are selling.

this pack is an E-Z PASS. next 2 stops...
carmines & hares, baby!!

I really just want the II but I'm not paying $200 for them or anything over retail...I'll pass or hope I can get them square later down the road...nota priority but definitely an impulse buy for the right price...

My pack should be arriving from PYS tomorrow. I was on the fence about the XXIs, but was able to get my actual size 12.5.
The pics from the Jordan All-Star Classic from 2006 swayed me. Anyone remember the XXIs there? They look good.

Back
Top Bottom