::::Official Air Jordan II/XXI Countdown Pack Post! 4/26::::

Was going to pick up another pack, but I just can't justify it. Congrats to everyone who got the discount.

Maybe I'll change my mind later.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

resellers must be pissed
laugh.gif
resellers know what shoe is good to resell or not...this PACK is garbage for resellers..lol
laugh.gif
good pick up for everyone with the code..

Well, heres my story on the pack, I went to my local shoe store today just to kill time. So, I asked my friend that works their if they had a 12, I was askingabout a week before since they got the pack a week ago. I only wanted the 2s, when I saw the 21s I was like I'm not sure if I really want to spend all thatmoney just for 1 shoe I really like. But I decided to try the 21s on I was like cot damn! These sh*ts is hot! This is the first time I have seen a shoe thatdoesn't look to good but look hot when you rock them, I just had on a pair of dark blue LRG jeans and when I looked in the mirror I was cheesing like itwas Christmas, I was sold. I put them on layaway though so I probably just pay periodically since I have more important obligations. But I must say for thepeople that are hesitate about copping this pack just try on the 21s with some jeans and look in the mirror cause they are FIRE. And for the 2s theirs no needfor trying them on cause they are CRACK visually and when you rock em.

Yo how is all of you dudes waiting on swoosh.

Who/How did ya'll get put on?

Can you guys look out and hook me up too man?

Bra get a JOB at NIKE and you will be good..I dont think nobody will rick their discount like that...

hey moundraised23 you should change that we know drama to we know sneakers or shoes on your avy
happy.gif

good lookin out with the FL discount. my size 15 is on its way.

3 down. MAYBE 8 to go.

forget what everyone else thinks. i loves the II's and since i already have all 5 XXI mids, might as well have 6 now.

got my pairs at finishline for $273 each........................good thing for the discount.......................

Originally Posted by fly1587

Bra get a JOB at NIKE and you will be good..I dont think nobody will rick their discount like that...
Yo but I remember some dude on here handing out like invites I think it was that would allow non-Nike employee's in on the deal.

Originally Posted by gio2323

hey moundraised23 you should change that we know drama to we know sneakers or shoes on your avy
happy.gif

good idea. i'm ps deficient tho
frown.gif

im bout to change it thobein that i got a lil time on my hands.......damn swoosh

has anyone order more then one pack in one transaction before through swoosh? and did your order get cancelled? lmk. thanks

Back
Top Bottom