::::Official Air Jordan II/XXI Countdown Pack Post! 4/26::::

cop but hate the 21's live always! first pair of them ever go figure
frown.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Forgot about this pack b/c my store didn't receive 'em...

Left work around 7pm...went to our other store and scooped my size 10 with my discount, the second pack they've sold...lol

XX1's were poorly made, but I love the II's.

May the hype begin for the upcoming packs.

grin.gif

yeah same thing lol... my store didnt get them but we got the others... so from what i can assume and have been told, our company ordered less so there fortechnically making these more limted becuz there are not alot floating around.

I only want the II's my low red II's are done and these would replace those I'll probrobly use the XXI's for balling

is it just me or the laces on the ii's are very long/ i decided to replace em with some black and i like it better IMO
grin.gif

b9015de7bf0909c6fa57717f7c6c4168db4b70a.pjpg

042156edb5030bc856f1ed6693a10448fe07165.pjpg

man can't wait for the next pack to release
roll.gif

For those with a local finishline you can check their availability online and just do a pickup after paying online using the code. Saves you on shipping andyou get them right away, I'm still debating whether or not to hit the submit order button.
laugh.gif

Saw these in person @ Northridge Mall, and decided to pass... I'll wait for the next pack...
grin.gif

the XX1 dont deserved to be released with the 2's. i wish they would of did the slam dunk package that was rumored

the 2s look really old-school if i can put it that way i dont think im coppin this pack anymore though...just save for the next one maybe

This CDP release was a complete flop. All the big online stores ie Eastbay/Footlocker/Finishline still have their FSR's up. This might just be the 1stpack to hit the sales rack/outlets.
peace

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

For those with a local finishline you can check their availability online and just do a pickup after paying online using the code. Saves you on shipping and you get them right away, I'm still debating whether or not to hit the submit order button.
laugh.gif
I know, I'm an idiot, but where/how on finishline.com can you check store availability and go through with this process?

i dont know why, but to me the 2s are one of the hottest Jordans, as plain as they are, still got my 94 OGs and yes i still rock.... i wish it was easier tosplit packs
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Killajay209

is it just me or the laces on the ii's are very long/ i decided to replace em with some black and i like it better IMO
grin.gif

b9015de7bf0909c6fa57717f7c6c4168db4b70a.pjpg

042156edb5030bc856f1ed6693a10448fe07165.pjpg

man can't wait for the next pack to release
roll.gif

This is how I pictured the II's cuz I couldn't put red laces in these...I guess my spot sold out they had one 10.5 left at around noon...but theyprobably didn't get that many to begin with...I'll cop later...I got some over things goin and I know I can find this CDP for less than retail for thenext few months, maybe even slightly less on ebay or with a discount code...

I'll probably find these a couple months later. May and June are too serious to throw down for this pack.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by wrbush31

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

For those with a local finishline you can check their availability online and just do a pickup after paying online using the code. Saves you on shipping and you get them right away, I'm still debating whether or not to hit the submit order button.
laugh.gif
I know, I'm an idiot, but where/how on finishline.com can you check store availability and go through with this process?
Once you click the pack on the site, on the left hand side there is a blue button that says "select stores" click that and choose the storeclosest to you that has your size. Then just go through the normal process entering your personal and credit info and and once your about to submit your orderit probably wont show as pickup but click the "edit" button under the shipping category and you should have that option there.

This CDP release was a complete flop. All the big online stores ie Eastbay/Footlocker/Finishline still have their FSR's up. This might just be the 1st pack to hit the sales rack/outlets.
peace
indifferent.gif
at thinking a release flops because they dontsellout in a day.

If this is the case, most of the releases before 1985-2002/3 were flops.

yeah it wasnt till 03 that jordans sold out within the first hour....except for ls or rare releases.......cuz i kno i used to wake up and hit the mall likenormal and there they were........

Back
Top Bottom