Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Gosh I got 2 pairs already, debating if I want to cop a 3rd pair from UTA.

BEAST...
What what? I love the shoes and I'd like to have a few pairs. The 2 will be on ice and 1 to rock for sure. That's how I always do it, Ibuy multiple pairs of the ones I really love.
smile.gif
I'm not buying everything on the block now
happy.gif

^^ Don't listen to 'em bro. Cop what you want and how many you want. Dude is just hatin b/c he doesn't have the finances to cop 3 of his favoriteshoe. I bet if he did he would do it.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

^^ Don't listen to 'em bro. Cop what you want and how many you want. Dude is just hatin b/c he doesn't have the finances to cop 3 of his favorite shoe. I bet if he did he would do it.
agreed, these 3s are the best even though quality ant like before, and honestly people will be paying 350 plus for these in the next upcommingyears

Originally Posted by j o 19

Gosh I got 2 pairs already, debating if I want to cop a 3rd pair from UTA.

BEAST...
What what? I love the shoes and I'd like to have a few pairs. The 2 will be on ice and 1 to rock for sure. That's how I always do it, I buy multiple pairs of the ones I really love.
smile.gif
I'm not buying everything on the block now
happy.gif

I bought myself 3 pairs
pimp.gif
because I'm pretty much done with theBrand... they took away the fun out of sneakers with all their nonsense. I also went a half size bigger incase my feet grow.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

^ where'd you find it for 200?
A "boutique" in NY that was contemplating shipping 1 of each size back to Jordan because "they got too many"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

hasnt even been 2 weeks, 1 of each size isnt a HUGE overstock, don't know why they were tripping but w/e helped me get a pair and I helped a fellow Niketalker pick up 2 packs also

smh.gif
....thats a nice come up.....dudes was sellin for retail...im jus waiting for them t drop in price i my sz.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

^ where'd you find it for 200?
A "boutique" in NY that was contemplating shipping 1 of each size back to Jordan because "they got too many"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

hasnt even been 2 weeks, 1 of each size isnt a HUGE overstock, don't know why they were tripping but w/e helped me get a pair and I helped a fellow Niketalker pick up 2 packs also

what is the name of that place? it's tempting to cop cdp.
pimp.gif

I know you guys gonna hate me for this but I bought out a store at $150 for each cdpiii's
like 9 pairs and fliped all within two weeks
I have a kid on the way I know how to make a dollar so that is what I did
ohwell.gif

I got two pair's of the iii's and love them.... quality seems better than I thought too.... Racies03- Where did you find them for $150? Whole pack orjust iii's?

mY UTA 3's arrived..they are straight fiya!!! put em on was like walking on scarlett johanssens *******...love em!!!

got my pair from uta today..... and im very pleased, quality is great, the upper leather is bumpy not smooth and the cement print does not look weird....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HAGS

I got two pair's of the iii's and love them.... quality seems better than I thought too.... Racies03- Where did you find them for $150? Whole pack or just iii's?
I got just the iii's bought out the whole store they let me get just the iii's for $150 so I was like why not
I made profit a little over $700 my lucky number is 3 so I knew I could not lose
smile.gif

i talked with the owner like a month before they released and we made a deal
Always try MOM and POP stores you can always negotiate with them and get a good deal
But they did not even have my size 11 so I had to pay retail for my pack and now I am stuck with a xx in size 11 I dont want
But that is what you get when you are a reseller

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

got my pair from uta today..... and im very pleased, quality is great, the upper leather is bumpy not smooth and the cement print does not look weird....
pimp.gif

I got mine today from uta as well and i compared it to my footaction pair and the leather/elephant print/ankle padding are the same quality--uta is def legitand they have been around for awhile with a good rep (and constant free shipping!)

Glad to hear you guys are happy with your UTA 3s.This was my first time ordering any shoes online other than ebay,AND I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN!!!!I will justkeep payin retail like I have been doing since 92.When I pay retail and pic em up from the store I dont have to deal with this type of s***.You can inspectbefore you pay,I say thats worth a couple of more dollars to me.

I have a question. Do all Jordans of one kind have the same exact date amd UPC number? For example the IVs from the Countdown pack do they all have the same UPC number and date?

Back
Top Bottom