Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

That picture makes em look so bad but I know once I see em in person i'll be hooked. Something to hold me over until the fire red Vs drop.

I was looking in the other post that got locked. I really wonder why people are saying these are going to sit on selves? This ain't back in the day. I understand that they are a gr and there is going to be a good amount of them but these are not the last shots. People like 4's way more then they like the 14's. I know ebay will be flooded with these. I just hope everybody gets thier pair/pairs.

Sick....

8889JordanPostMagic.jpg

Can't wait...only a few weeks away.

just to offset the needless hype.....i'm passin like john stockton.

8889JordanPostMagic.jpg

yeah you WISH they looked like that :lol:
laugh.gif
fakes are closer to the real thing. yes i said it. a pair of high quality fakes are made with better materials AND more accurate. ahahahaha
Quality Obsessed​
Team Disgruntled​
I need XI laces in good condition!! White or Black....PM me or email me if you have them​

Already, ok I see this thread is gonna be crazy within two weeks, the shoes are gonna fly of the shelf, so that's why it may be 2 or 3 for me. I haven't been this excited about a release in a long time, probably since the cards, but the early release thing, no way am I paying more than retail for these, I was stupid enough to do that with the black cats but not these, I'm getting them for retail, that way I can get 2 or 3 without feeling like I've been robbed. I'll be posting in here often, I see a 400+ page post.

go my discount hook up so i guess im coppin 3....1 to wear 1 to trade for a release i missed earlier this year....1 to keep DS

Why are some people suprised that people are aiming for 2 or 3 pairs of these, the shoe is classic period, if you only get one pair then I know your not going to wear them like that, I've been hearing that after about 5 or 6 wears they are severly creased, don't know how true this is, but the shoes will be purchased in multiples for me, the same as with the militaries, woah.
pimp.gif
Now here comes the nters with the quality issue, if you get multiples you won't have to worry about that.
happy.gif

imma have to pass on these even though they look soo good im tite on money and i can only get the mars or the milatryz soo imma deff choose the milatary over the mars...

Is thier any word on clothing? You would figure all of the clothing would have surfaced by now.... And I do plan on buying atleast 2/4 pair of these

Forget the clothing, I have plenty of black and red clothing, as well as Jordan gear that wil do just find complimenting the mars, clothing can cut into my multiple purchases. Can't have that.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
THREE PAIRS COPPED!!!!!! for sure i cant wait till then!!!!
i have been waiting for 17 years. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:D
happy.gif

ill pass, not feelin these and I would rather wait till sept for the big releases

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member #33-C-DUB
Reppin Miami-305 !![/center]

dag there is sombody on here who has been waiting for these 17 years? Dreams really do come true if your patient huh, my man?

Here is a picture that got locked.It was in the other post.
163563151.jpg

FOR SALE- JORDAN RETRO 5 SIZE 8.5 "LANEY" 5 $340.00 NYC MEET OR WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS FOR SHIPPING
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS.I GOT THEM.NYC MEET UP ONLY
E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Look at how tall the tongue goes on Mj's pair...

I sold my lasers to get these mars and militaries, they better be good

im going on a cruise the 22nd and i cant cop :frown:
if i ever see whoever decided to take nike air off my favorite shoe i will slap them with a leather glove and then challenge them to a duel in which beat them to death with a smelly old fish.

Back
Top Bottom