Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

it says that urban accounts are getting them.

but then baby j said that every store will get them.

does anyone know if finishine's will get??????????

sadly i prob wont be able to cop these =/
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Copped, at least I don't have to get up early, because I got the hook ups, finally!!!!

WWJD

Cant wait to get my hands on these babies.. 2 pairs without a shadow of a doubt. 7/22 can you come soon plz. I cant wait for this summer to be Reynoldized. Bronx up. :smokin
smokin.gif

"...then I get swivvy as I cruise New York City sayin power, equality, Allah sees equality."-Three Slim's Dynamite, Digable Planets

I have 2 pairs of these already and would love 2 pairs more but Scotland are getting 12 more pairs total (1 a size) and my chances of getting another are slim!!!

I love these shoes to bits and at the risk of getting flamed to hell and back actually quite like the red jumpman on the back (although i will concede that i would have preferred Nike Air like my very first pair back in the day!)

Cant wait for the militaries!

[font face=comic sans ms color=white size=3]The Mars is definitely IMO the best IV colorway released this year. But they crease too easily. But I'm still coppin a 2nd pair. No doubt.[/font]
[img noborder]http://
162740458.jpg
[/img]
SOLE-R POWERED

Just came home from FNL and they are on display, Man they are on point,I didnt see any flaws on it.......Told me the clothes would be in the store in about 2 weeks.......Its not that flight /360 stuff thats out now he said its something completely different,,,Said its two different types of shirts

so finishlines are getting them?????????

why does it say niketowns and urban accounts are getting them???????????

Quote:
so finishlines are getting them?????????

why does it say niketowns and urban accounts are getting them???????????

What part of "everyone is going to get these" don't you understand. :smh:
nono.gif
, at least they will be easy to get.

3 pairs possibly, none to re sell, just for me. I dont care about value. I love the shoe.

......Waits for JumpmanATL to e-slap me.... :b
tongue.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

deff. will be gettig me a pair of these..i have the laser iv's from last yr. and i just think these are alot cleaner with out all that lasering. will be copped! :pimp:
pimp.gif

been waitin for these since i first seen em...def. coppin these
if we stay strong...we can get paper longer than Pippen's arms...

does any one have pics of the MARS or the Millitary IV in kids size because they dont look the same?
I'm walking on air.....jordans

damn...found out at work today that we're only getting one of each size 9.5-14. Gotta hide the sz 13 or hope no one buys one for a couple weeks so i can use my discount.

Did ya'll peep dudes shoes on the page 3, they looked creased like hell, I can see the creases from back here, anyway I'm still getting 2 pair, and a second is definately needed because if they crease like that one pair will be retired early. Go heck the shoes on page 3, the quality does not look up to par with other fours, because my cg four's haven't even creased like that pic indicates.

Back
Top Bottom