Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

Quote:
162 is ALSO the color code for the white and black IVs pictured on NDC... Probably not the Mars like everyone thinks...

Sorry but you're wrong. When have two nike shoes that are different colors have the SAME color code? That website you linked to was just too lazy to post the info for the non-mars IV

^^^^^Yeah, it does that, just click on the Black Cat IV's and the white square should be there.....

For the Record....

Is the Style and Color Code for the Mars, did an inventory check this morning, its on page 93.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

!! We are out of Air Jordan IV Retro , 9.5.

' :frown:
frown.gif
everytime i checkout

lucky i got mine from ndc.. size 10 it sold out fast too .. been tryin since 8:55 pm .. finally goodluck to all u guys out there .. gotta hit up ur local spot

Haaahaaaa in lynwood, washington yall at the alderwood mall and I'm first in line for these.... I am def. Coppin these hahaha see yall later

Quote:
I doubt it, Nike isn't Eastbay. Look at the Lebron Vinyl Fiasco, they let everybody keep the wrong pair of shoes and sent them the correct pair. Most likely, Nike will honor the first few orders at the price posted $110, .
Didn't Nike cancel Lebron Bday Packs that were mis-priced? Its yet to be seen whether Nike will come through on its word for the messed up Lebron orders.
Negrodamus
Yuku Blingo

i can buy into the wrong pic theory but it's hard for me to believe sizes 9.5-11 sold out in seconds when there are arguable less people online now than at 12 EDT and a limit of 1 per order.
---------------

"When everyone thinks alike, no one's thinking."

what the hell is up with swoosh? This sucks. Thanks a lot nike.
Negrodamus​

"Yo momma got a peg leg with a kickstand"- The Pharcyde

Quote:
i can buy into the wrong pic theory but it's hard for me to believe sizes 9.5-11 sold out in seconds when there are arguable less people online now than at 12 EDT and a limit of 1 per order.

i know one per order and sold out already in a minute :smh:
nono.gif
i smell something fishy
Wanted
Ds viii chrome sz 10

Email: altezzais650@yahoo.com Bay Area Meet up

what store up at alderwood? how many pair did they get?

are people there yet??

im in the seattle area too.....bout to hit up 1 of the malls in a while

i give up on ndc... and my store told me on FRIDAY that they were out of my sz and they cant sell it until 7/22 .. @#%$ workers buying them before they're released.
Your brain has two parts.

The left brain has NOTHING RIGHT,
and the right brain has NOTHING LEFT.

smokies are you freals, or are you trying to fark around again? haha 8:55?
Edit: No Brokeback

Quote:

you can take it with a grain of cocaine

Back
Top Bottom