:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

I don't know about these. I like the significance of them but not feeling the colors.

Originally Posted by Hibb304

Thanks for the update Ray. Midnight release? Or is that over for y'all too?
All Jordan/Nike shoe releases now happen at 7 AM CT/8 AM ET the day the shoe releases.  Midnight releases for them are no more.

EastbayRep - Ray

I just saw these in person today. I wanted to like them because I LOVE IV's....but....in all honesty they look like some bad GS fakes.

Really, really disappointed in these. Easy pass for me after today

Originally Posted by Tony906

went around Dude is charging 400 for these In Queens

they were 400 when they started poppin up in February. funny thing is people will be stupid enough to not shop around and actually cop for that price.

I'm thinking about getting these to trade with.

If I can get my money up by next weekend, I'll get a pair and trade these to a fellow NT'er for something else.

i went last week and asked around, seems like in my area only 2 places are getting it...foot action and shoe palace but only 1 per size since they are a QS
im still debating on these, like another member said, they look like a bad GS fake to me 

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

160- whered you cop and how much? most shops im hearing are charging 250 and up, and STILL selling out
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Dont see whats so special about em, esp. them beign a non OG colroway......the beasts are hyping, and stores are raping....Dont cry about Nike price hikes, nor stores reselling, blame the kids hyping up every release now
30t6p3b.gif

I dont see these being "limited" as people think...especially with GS sizes releasing also
paid too much 
but its better then dealing with the twitter/line up/running around b.s. on release date 

Originally Posted by just blaze

I just dropped on the high early price to get a pair just to make sure I don't miss out completely. Still gonna try to pick them up come release day and hopefully sell this pair for what I paid for em. smh

same with me i didn't pay to much over tho but  i had to get a 10  and im a 9.5 so  that's the only reason im gonna try  and grab a pair on RD so if i get lucky and  get a 9.5 the 10 i have will go for what i got em for not a penny more

Originally Posted by RickJamez

i went last week and asked around, seems like in my area only 2 places are getting it...foot action and shoe palace but only 1 per size since they are a QS
im still debating on these, like another member said, they look like a bad GS fake to me 

I could see why a lot of people complained that these looked like fakes from the early photos. But they look super clean in all the latest pics.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

160- whered you cop and how much? most shops im hearing are charging 250 and up, and STILL selling out
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Dont see whats so special about em, esp. them beign a non OG colroway......the beasts are hyping, and stores are raping....Dont cry about Nike price hikes, nor stores reselling, blame the kids hyping up every release now
30t6p3b.gif

I dont see these being "limited" as people think...especially with GS sizes releasing also
paid too much 
but its better then dealing with the twitter/line up/running around b.s. on release date 

160 I see your Kate Upton cat daddy!  LOVE it 
devil.gif

Is JB going to make a shoe in the color of the team that he busted one in their eye? Jazz 12? too many Pistons to mention! they tried a laker 6...LOL! a g-town converse too? milk that cow till it's a hamburger! Black Friday gives us the true definition of " A shot on Ehlo!"

Originally Posted by UHaveNoSole

^^ndc is the only website I think that will NOT be releasing online eastbay rep ray mind to clearify that?

I thought foot locker wasn't getting em.
This looks like it might not be a hard to cop QS if that's the case

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

If they were hyping as bad as you think they are hyping it would be way more than 250.
After tax, shipping and handling, they come out to be 180 anyway. I am usually willing to pay 230. A $50 premium to not spend hours trying to get this shoe and wasting my energy is well worth it, especially with how servers crash on releases now. The time you spend looking for the shoe could be spent on a minimum wage job and you would get around $50. And most here get paid more than minimum from my understanding

Back
Top Bottom