:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Wow was able to cop off Fnl but my damn credit card fraud protector kicked in and cancelled the orders lol this can't be life. Once they cancelled my orders for 9.5 they were sold out so I decided to try again and 10s were available. Got them in my cart went to to pay through PayPal and bam lol fraud protector cancelled that order too. So I guess those size 10s went to someone else. This is a sign credit cards are terrible and that I don't need these sneakers in my life. Back to sleep! I think I'll notify them next time about a large transaction so I don't get cancelled next time.

ee236c336dc51708258c7079df0f01eb276fd354_r.jpg

Spoiler [+]
0853620c662c1df62e19700cd5d50e29ec6edd43_r.jpg

I checked out at 8:03:33 frm FNL, charged and forwared to wait page. No confirmation. Called FNL and lady told me my order was pending but the transaction didn't go through.  Said the pending hold should "fall off" in 1-3 business days. I'm glad I got a pair early though but still what the *%$$

Originally Posted by de Janeiro

Originally Posted by patb23

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Does anyone cop just one pair instead of 2+ anymore?
Thats something we'll never see again.  No hate just sayin
nah bro it's all hate. "Just got through with 2 pairs with Eastbay and 2 pairs with FNL." %%% MAN
mad.gif
i always only get just one pair.  i dont need more than that.  that 1 pair will only get worn a few times as is.  no point in having another just sitting there slowly disintegrating 

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Hate to say this but... Anybody who used coupon codes, don't be surprised if your order gets canceled Monday.. This happened to me with the cements 4 I used a coupon code and then Monday morning I got a cancellation I called FNL they told me because I used a coupon code on a shoe that is excluded :-/

Soo it looks like there will be a few restocks on Monday woohoo
i think it just depends on the person handling your order cuz ive had jordans go through before with a coupon applied on there (last i remember were the black flips) and ive also applied coupons to others and then ill get a call from a rep telling me that the coupon can not be applied and if i want to go ahead with my order at regular price or cancel.

Yup u said it blackflips not cav 4s or cement 4s lol last I seen blackflips are still sitting on shelves here in Michigan... I'm sure if its a exclusive release like they said, they won't have time to call everybody.. imO

Trans. DatePost DateDescription AmountCategory
05/12/2012PENDINGWWW.FINISHLINE.COM$-306.98PROCESSING
05/12/2012PENDINGWWW.FINISHLINE.COM$306.98PROCESSING
05/12/2012PENDINGWWW.FINISHLINE.COM$-156.76PROCESSING
05/12/2012PENDINGWWW.FINISHLINE.COM$156.76PROCESSING
05/12/2012PENDINGCHAMPS SPORTS$174.19PROCESSING

atleast my champs order went thru lol

Originally Posted by jay23oth

Strucked out online smh but my girl came thru with Eastbay 3 pairs idk how the hell she did it. It is her first time lol. Am hyped.

hopefully she didnt order them all in one transaction, cuz they might cancel the order. Good luck though.

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

Wow was able to cop off Fnl but my damn credit card fraud protector kicked in and cancelled the orders lol this can't be life. Once they cancelled my orders for 9.5 they were sold out so I decided to try again and 10s were available. Got them in my cart went to to pay through PayPal and bam lol fraud protector cancelled that order too. So I guess those size 10s went to someone else. This is a sign credit cards are terrible and that I don't need these sneakers in my life. Back to sleep! I think I'll notify them next time about a large transaction so I don't get cancelled next time.

ee236c336dc51708258c7079df0f01eb276fd354_r.jpg

Spoiler [+]
0853620c662c1df62e19700cd5d50e29ec6edd43_r.jpg

Lol peanut butter jelly time,

Originally Posted by NikeRider

One mans cc rejection is another man's smile
when he snags that pair

Funny thing is they never did that before with any of other releases where I purchased multiple pairs. I bet it's the 5am purchase time that got them suspicious. The last time they did a fraud protection freeze on my card was when I was at strip club in Vegas @ 5am about 4 years ago lol

so what did nike accomplish with 5 the am release? nothing

it gets just gets people angry at 5 am instead of 12 am lol

authorized charge like 6 times but no confirmation, not sweating it, dont really need these anyways. glad i got the playoff 12's at a reasonable price, buying on release day it hit or miss, and lately it has been miss each time!

This is the EASIEST cop ever!!! I woke up at 5:02am PST, brushed my teeth, ate some breakfast, read the paper. Then I remembered the 4's were dropping today. Logged on FNL, and copped 2 pair, from CART to EMAIL CONFIRMATION! DONE DEAL. Did everyone have a difficult time getting these?

Originally Posted by NikeRider

One mans cc rejection is another man's smile
when he snags that pair

Funny thing is they never did that before with any of other releases where I purchased multiple pairs. I bet it's the 5am purchase time that got them suspicious. The last time they did a fraud protection freeze on my card was when I was at strip club in Vegas @ 5am about 4 years ago lol
Very good logic, I agree with you...

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by de Janeiro

Originally Posted by patb23

Thats something we'll never see again.  No hate just sayin
nah bro it's all hate. "Just got through with 2 pairs with Eastbay and 2 pairs with FNL." %%% MAN
mad.gif
i always only get just one pair.  i dont need more than that.  that 1 pair will only get worn a few times as is.  no point in having another just sitting there slowly disintegrating 

Exactly.All I need is one.They all get worn, but I take care of my kicks so they always look like its the first time wearing them.

Originally Posted by ruger04

This is the EASIEST cop ever!!! I woke up at 5:02am PST, brushed my teeth, ate some breakfast, read the paper. Then I remembered the 4's were dropping today. Logged on FNL, and copped 2 pair, from CART to EMAIL CONFIRMATION! DONE DEAL. Did everyone have a difficult time getting these?
dont be so sure of yourself lol....
roll.gif

Sheesh I am thinking of quitting the shoe game after this year, but I take comfort in knowing that I can always buy pairs for 3x the price the next day.

Originally Posted by ruger04

You were the excepton I am sure. I could not get thru on the finishline site
at 8:00 23 

easiest cop ever. 10 people in line and I went in twice and got a 10.5 and 11. Im not sure but the other stores havent opened so there are plenty more if the other stores have them. College Station, TX

Has anyone called finish line & tried to add the coupon code to their order? How did it go?

Originally Posted by dainfamusgc

Trans. DatePost DateDescription AmountCategory
05/12/2012PENDINGCHAMPS SPORTS$174.19PROCESSING

atleast my champs order went thru lol