:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by poorniko

Originally Posted by Shadi914

Just got home from niketown ny place was a zoo they had to call the cops, only thing that was organized was the rsvp line

afgf1d.jpg

eek.gif
what happened there?
i was on the rsvp line and ran out of there as soon as i got my pair
laugh.gif
Dudes waiting for the brons and kd's were not listening to security to chill out dudes trying to bum rush niketown
laugh.gif

Hell I bought them and still dont like them. I got them for a friend of mine because the hype in his area was off the charts and I was able to stand inline for 10 mins.

Paid $139 for these babies, and I couldn't be any more happier with my purchase.

dmyxoo.png

xcvyv4.png

ogjt04.png

29fxpmt.png

2vv5hf6.png

20k1xfa.png

66m89k.png

2wp3rk7.png

mlhxxk.png

& I found a shirt at Champs to match.

246tlaf.png

& wait, is that a NIKE Swoosh logo on a Jordan shirt?

A thing of beauty.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Easy cop for me. Got the size sticker that footlocker was passing out to guarantee your size. Walked in, copped mine, then walked down to Champs to scoop a pair for a homie. It was really only 30-40 ppl at Memorial City mall. Either cats in the H didn't care too much for these or they all flooded the Galleria like always. Oh well. Glad I was able to get mine.

Just got home from niketown ny place was a zoo they had to call the cops, only thing that was organized was the rsvp line

eek.gif
what happened there?
i was on the rsvp line and ran out of there as soon as i got my pair
laugh.gif
Dudes waiting for the brons and kd's were not listening to security to chill out dudes trying to bum rush niketown
laugh.gif

You can take a dude out of the 'Hood', but you cant take the 'HOOD' out of the dudes..... what a shame.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i was there, it was ridiculous. after years of releases at NTNY, still not organized, at least not today 

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Paid $139 for these babies, and I couldn't be any more happier with my purchase.

dmyxoo.png

xcvyv4.png

ogjt04.png

29fxpmt.png

2vv5hf6.png

20k1xfa.png

66m89k.png

2wp3rk7.png

mlhxxk.png

246tlaf.png

A thing of beauty.

Best pics on the net right here. Damn 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

was able to get mine off eastbay on the phone. Was actually on the phone with eastbay around 645 CT this morning and was planning on Bs'ing her until 7, but the lady just plain hung up on me
mad.gif
. Stil got lucky and got on the phone around 715 and got my size eleven. Anybody else get hung up on before the 7CT release time?

Smooth release at NTNY via Twitter RSVP, Saw cops had to try and send away some fools for *****ing about why i can't get in that RSVP line. Anyway helped out a fellow sneakerhead that was short on cash trying to pay for there's in front of me.

Originally Posted by AdamKarvounakis

Smooth release at NTNY via Twitter RSVP, Saw cops had to try and send away some fools for *****ing about why i can't get in that RSVP line. Anyway helped out a fellow sneakerhead that was short on cash trying to pay for there's in front of me.

yea it went really smoothly
pimp.gif

i got there at 9:25 and only stood in line for like 5mins before they ushered three others and i to checkout
i didnt stick around for the "festivities" that happened with the ppl waiting in line outside though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by d skyz 1

I'm a little confused...see them going for 250+ all over the place but i woke up at 8:30, strolled down to the mall, walked into my FA and dude said he had 8, 10, 10.5 and 13 left with nobody in the store but the 3 employees. Good nights sleep plus got my size 10...easier than the XI lows
laugh.gif
 WTH!?!

I wish was the case in the NNJ area, only 5 Champs and 2 HOH locations I know got them and 3 of those stores have the WORST staffs ever. Kick game so messed up dudes be willing to drive to PA and DE to cop kicks. SMH

Looking good man. Had to camp 13 hrs to get mine at the mall in Colo. Springs rough night with the rain and no sleep but paid off in the end.

congrats fellas, it was an easy pass for me i just didnt like the colorway, aside from that they look str8, just not dope enuff for me to cop.

Originally Posted by AdamKarvounakis

yea it went really smoothly
pimp.gif

i got there at 9:25 and only stood in line for like 5mins before they ushered three others and i to checkout
i didnt stick around for the "festivities" that happened with the ppl waiting in line outside though
laugh.gif
Might have seen you i was there around same time, was on the 10.5 and up line

Originally Posted by KingMarv1

dmyxoo.png

xcvyv4.png

ogjt04.png

29fxpmt.png

2vv5hf6.png

20k1xfa.png

66m89k.png

2wp3rk7.png

mlhxxk.png

246tlaf.png

A thing of beauty.

Best pics on the net right here. Damn 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Agreed!
pimp.gif

Ok, adventure started by going to different spots to see how the lines were. Hoh on 34th was kind of crazy so no dice. Footlocker on 34th was good, footaction on 34th was ok as well. So for s & g's I tried Hoh 125, pandimoum, so on to footlocker on 34th. Get there like 7 pm. 60th in place. So the usual line waiting is going( kids e-thuging, other dudes cutting the line , yadda,yadda,yadda.). So manager gives out tix for us to come back in the morning. Get mine. So I need to kill time because all my city connects are out of town. So I decide to take a trip to the bx. Earlier I was there to see if the stores (ftl & fa) and the said yeah. So I get to ftl about 10 pm, and like six people were there, so I chill there because the procedure as supposed to be bx ftl that they give their tix at 6 am and start calling numbers by 8 and 34th was giving kicks out by 7 am, so I would get my tix at 6 then hop on the subway to 34th cop one pair then hop back on and get my other pair. Wvyell ftl bx employees didn't get there till 8 and I was i a little hesitant to leave because I had a good spot, (10th in line) and 34 th wouldn't guareentee my size so I stayed. Doors opened opened at 8:30 got my pair. Hopped the train thinking its gonna be some pairs left at 34th but low and behold no sneakers. Got at least one pair so I'm happy. Got some orange and royal laces as well so ill try to experiment. Sorry for the long read. Congrats to those who got them, as well.

Ran my usual Saturday morning errands and since the mall is right there on the way back home I figured why not peak over to see what the line is like. Rolled past the mall at 8:25 and there was pretty much no one there. Maybe a dozen people. Figured why the hell not. Got inside and of course all of the fools booked it towards Finishline. I went to Champs, #3 on line, the rest is history. The only way I was going to get these is if it required minimal effort, lining up for like 15 minutes outside and a short wait inside works for me. Seeing them in person hasn't really changed my opinion much. Trade bait for me, maybe I'll finally get Concords without dealing with rape prices. It's a shame that JB doesn't use durabuck anymore. To the person a few pages back that said the material on these is comparable to the 06 Metallic V's, not even close. The closest shoes I have to these material wise are the recent Varsity Red VI's that dropped. Fine material, but when you're used to that durabuck, not much cuts the mustard.

Also, saw a few people who had the Cool Grey XII's today. Colorway is decent, nothing special.

Hopefully the Obsidians draw this kind of crowd (or lack thereof).

dmyxoo.png

xcvyv4.png

ogjt04.png

29fxpmt.png

2vv5hf6.png

20k1xfa.png

66m89k.png

2wp3rk7.png

mlhxxk.png

246tlaf.png

A thing of beauty.

Does that shirt come in other colors?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom