Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone gotten Finishline to work..I keep getting this message no matter how I try to pay:

ERROR
Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information.

Luckily saw the NT posts, placed my order and got my order number at the time that the sold out tweet came through. Lucky.

Feel bad for those on the east coast.....4 am and no kicks? $%#% that!
Is finishline working for anyone?

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by gyeah

Originally Posted by melofan15

site is up!!

Peace to you good sir, as soon as I read this I logged on and got my size 14. 
6a00e552e3404e8833014e8be258b2970d-450wi.jpg

ditto swag
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Swag indeed. Cannot thank melofan15 enough, as soon as NT loaded my comment I saw his and BAM! Switched windows and went to work. 

I must be losing my m'n'f'n MIND RIGHT NOW!! 

Just peeped my email and I got an order confirmation for the 2 I ordered on NDC just before they shut it down.

I don't know what to believe anymore..too damn tired and wired from dealing with this crap.

Good luck to everyone else still trying.

Finishline just crashed again. I was able to grab a pair a few minutes ago. Hope it comes through.

Originally Posted by airtime2751

Anyone know where to pick these up in the SF bay area? NDC and FL are a Joke!

You should have a decent shot at Niketown.  Also, the Champs at Westfield Union Square gets a good amount of stock.

let me get this clear.... i ordered on finishiline with paypal and got a receipt from paypal but nothing from FNL. people who had this happen to them got their orders cancelled on them? need to know if i should have any hope or not

everyone that hasn't gotten a pair just keep trying Finishline. There's times where it suddenly picks up speed and you can get an order if you're quick enough. Finally was able to get one through FNL just 10 minutes ago.

Yall should do this. I was one button away from getting my size but didn't want to pay $215 for these
Originally Posted by nikemike715

I know everyone has got to be frustrated at this release...People still wanting a pair, I just check offspring uk and they seem to have some sizes available. I'm passing on the site because its UK and I'm not sure how the shoes are sized on their site (UK or US sizing?). Anyways, it looks like it might cost more than retail too unless you can get them to take off the shipping. Someone else mentioned in this thread to call them and ask them to take off the VAT pricing...

Go ahead and give it a shot if you want... too much work for me. Consider it some kind of second hope for those that missed out tonight.

I'll try my luck in the AM at my mall.

And if any reference to "lurkers" or resellers...I'm pretty sure at this hour, its fair game for everyone. Nike messed up with this release and hope anyone willing to stay up this late can use the tip to try and score themselves a pair. Just trying to help out fellow NT'ers on here staying up this late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom