Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

GL to all those still messing with FNL. I got all the way to the end and hit submit and the %!!# just timed out on a bro
laugh.gif

[h1]Internal Server Error - Read[/h1]The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable tocomplete your request.
Reference #3.b8a32ed0.1329556073.39b301d
roll.gif
Exact same thing happened to me.
mad.gif
but they charged my paypal which took money from my card
did it work????
nerd.gif

This is some crazy +!@*, when NDC came back up I still couldnt get to the site but once I emptied my cache they tweeted they were sold out with no notification that It went back up. Then I got to FNL (not expecting anything) but I had an order go through, hang at order confirmation, the money got taken from my card as finishline, but got put back as a SWITCH UNKNOWN REASON CODE and fnish line said the transaction **$@%% up.

Im in Jersey and Going to Woodbridge right now. Ill be the black guy with the zoom rookies.

Curious why everyone had a limit 2 pairs yet they sell out before people can get them. You got people on NT getting 2 pairs from Ndc and turnin around to get more from FNL. The problem with the shoe game is everyone that's in the shoe game stocking up on 3 and 4 pairs and resellers. It's a joke...

Both mine were canceled as well. I have never done the MALL GAME....but anyone know the deal in the SF bay area? Any malls worth heading to to cop a pair. Any special openings for release days for any stores...Please help....4 hours of this nonsense is making me CRAZY.

Originally Posted by socluis90

whelp just logged in to paypal. both my fnl orders cancelled. oh well

i got three orders off FNL hopefully i get at least one

damn. after the twitter update i just sat here and didn't feel like talking. felt like i just finished crying or something. the room smells like dog fart right now.
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom