Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by socluis90

let me get this clear.... i ordered on finishiline with paypal and got a receipt from paypal but nothing from FNL. people who had this happen to them got their orders cancelled on them? need to know if i should have any hope or not
ii had the same thing happen to me tonight and for the concords...   lets just say i never received my pair of concords from them..
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

good thing i was able to snatch a pair from ct

None of my cards are going through on FNL, hopefully paypal goes through =/

9.5s just sold out recently on FNL

Originally Posted by airtime2751

Has anyone gotten Finishline to work..I keep getting this message no matter how I try to pay:

ERROR
Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information.
FNL is working for me. I payed using PayPal but haven't received a confirmation email. 

Originally Posted by socluis90

let me get this clear.... i ordered on finishiline with paypal and got a receipt from paypal but nothing from FNL. people who had this happen to them got their orders cancelled on them? need to know if i should have any hope or not
same happened to me i got three emails from paypal for three orders but nothing from finishline

Wow, if a GR release is THIS wacked out, imagine how bad the odds are for anything remotely limited...still in shock.

Getting too old for this nonsense.

peace

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Yall should do this. I was one button away from getting my size but didn't want to pay $215 for these
Originally Posted by nikemike715

I know everyone has got to be frustrated at this release...People still wanting a pair, I just check offspring uk and they seem to have some sizes available. I'm passing on the site because its UK and I'm not sure how the shoes are sized on their site (UK or US sizing?). Anyways, it looks like it might cost more than retail too unless you can get them to take off the shipping. Someone else mentioned in this thread to call them and ask them to take off the VAT pricing...

Go ahead and give it a shot if you want... too much work for me. Consider it some kind of second hope for those that missed out tonight.

I'll try my luck in the AM at my mall.

And if any reference to "lurkers" or resellers...I'm pretty sure at this hour, its fair game for everyone. Nike messed up with this release and hope anyone willing to stay up this late can use the tip to try and score themselves a pair. Just trying to help out fellow NT'ers on here staying up this late
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm a fiend. Just spent $215 on these.
30t6p3b.gif
@ me

GL to all those still messing with FNL. I got all the way to the end and hit submit and the %!!# just timed out on a bro
laugh.gif

[h1]Internal Server Error - Read[/h1]The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable tocomplete your request.
Reference #3.b8a32ed0.1329556073.39b301d
roll.gif

so are the finishline orders legit or are they gunna cancel?

their charge is "pending"

anyone else having problems with finish line?

gateway timeout - in read.....

got 2 pairs from NDC now just going in for some more

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

GL to all those still messing with FNL. I got all the way to the end and hit submit and the %!!# just timed out on a bro
laugh.gif

[h1]Internal Server Error - Read[/h1]The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable tocomplete your request.
Reference #3.b8a32ed0.1329556073.39b301d
roll.gif
Exact same thing happened to me.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by neyugnnerrad

Anyone from Oakland, CA area know where they are going to cop?
Darren is that you? try lake shore ave (usually more people but they have more pairs) or boradway ( less people, less pairs). There's one mom and pop store in alamada and you can try the foot locker there too. 

and now finishline is outta stock. I can only hope one of my two pending paypal transactions went through. I thought cancelled transactions cancelled right away :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom