Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by DunkSB4Life

Me, my brother & I were 1st, 2nd & 3rd, got our pairs (only 10 at the spot). Got there at 230am, opened at 8am. VERY easy cop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It shoulda been considering you CAMPED for 6 hours 
roll.gif

smh its getting to the point where camping for 6 hours is considered an easy cop

Originally Posted by dmxgod

In line at finishline at cross county in Yonkers...footlocker line is about 25 deep..finishline only 10 deep including me should b straight

I was there to foot locker only had like 12 pairs and gave out tickets for em

Well after staying up till 3am est last nite and leaving NDC pissed off and empty handed, i went to HoH about 8:30 and they had about 3 11s left. so im happy now

And i just got the email from natterjacks and they refund my money back to me. Now if i can make thru 8hrs at work today im good

Yeah my order didnt go through with offspring
laugh.gif
whatever i realized it was pounds and it was coming out to 213 so ill pass.

Originally Posted by trublu86

Originally Posted by green rhino123

copped

no way i was taking part in the online craziness...much better in hand today

Damn there is a very noticable difference in the shade of grey. 
30t6p3b.gif

I doubt that's because of the age of the 99s.

Its because the 99s are heather grey instead of cement. Theree nce but these are closer to the ogs color wiseHappy to have my pair

After i ordered i realized its an uk site -__________- I entered the wrong size

so I re-ordered and now have to cancel my other order

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

Me, my brother & I were 1st, 2nd & 3rd, got our pairs (only 10 at the spot). Got there at 230am, opened at 8am. VERY easy cop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

smh its getting to the point where camping for 6 hours is considered an easy cop

My thoughts exactly SMH

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by green rhino123

copped

no way i was taking part in the online craziness...much better in hand today

30t6p3b.gif

Its because the 99s are heather grey instead of cement. Theree nce but these are closer to the ogs color wiseHappy to have my pair

This. And
sick.gif
 at you comparing a Retro to a Retro instead of an OG 
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

This. And
sick.gif
tired.gif
the 99's are better than og tho....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

the new sneaker head generation thinks its "cool" to "camp" aka WAIT IN LINE FOR RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF TIME... smh 

Originally Posted by dimez81

This. And
sick.gif
tired.gif
the 99's are better than og tho....

3787761248_6a9f0d8856.jpg

Negative.

Originally Posted by KixxRus

roll.gif

the new sneaker head generation thinks its "cool" to "camp" aka WAIT IN LINE FOR RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF TIME... smh 
I will never wait in line for a gr...to old for that....maybe for the yeezy 2 but i doubt that.....I rather pay the extra money instead of waste time standing in line on the chance I might not get a shoe.

Originally Posted by odp31

Originally Posted by dmxgod

In line at finishline at cross county in Yonkers...footlocker line is about 25 deep..finishline only 10 deep including me should b straight

I was there to foot locker only had like 12 pairs and gave out tickets for em
Word..that's what i heard when I was in my line..finishline got 18 pairs..was #5 out of the 18..got my size 10
pimp.gif

walked into Finishline at 10:00 picked up my pair that they were holding for me.

the manger told me that they were sold out! glad they held one for me.
pimp.gif

8df3670732ae2e2ee2d339833eeac7e62efbf890.jpg

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

http://www.offspring.co.u...uid=7050&color_uid=19627

they got a 7 8 9 10 and 11 dont miss out

thanks
Thank you I might have gotten a size 11 (us sizing) I usually get 11.5 but whatever I am lucky I could cop these dudes wanted 250 If I get them for 212 (which I did the currency converter) I will be happy thank you and I hope they don't cancel my order!

Copped from DTLR near Iverson Mall in Marlow Heights (DMV). NDC was not the business last night, but I was first in line at 7:20, doors opened at 8:30, so I'm very content. Best of luck to everyone!

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

thanks
Thank you I might have gotten a size 11 (us sizing) I usually get 11.5 but whatever I am lucky I could cop these dudes wanted 250 If I get them for 212 (which I did the currency converter) I will be happy thank you and I hope they don't cancel my order!

yeah...I went there hoping the have a 7.5...no .5 size run. sucks.

Me and my friends reserved them from our fInishline. Woke up 10:00 got there 10:40 back home at 10:50 with our pairs. Awesome!

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

thanks

np

Wow so camping for almost six hours for shoes means they are an easy cop?Ain't no way I'm camping out for a pair of shoes.Im in Italy and these pretty much are sold out here also.Got lucky and got my pair of NDC Italia a few minutes ago.Its too many ways to get your hands on sneakers nowadays.Good JOB on that easy cop though LoL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom