Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
NY CL

i saw a size 12 for 240, that was the cheapest

rest were 275

some dudes put w/ receipt, like dudes dont know they makin a profit
laugh.gif

I had my order canceled on finishline, no luck on NDC and then got an order thru a euro site confirmed only to be cancelled 2 days later. I was about to give up and buy on craigslist or Ebay but found out about a restock at Champs. Was able to get my size 12 ( only one in shipment) early in the morning then later this afternoon was able to get the Kobe Cloaks at my local HOH's. It was a very GOOD DAY! I can sleep easy and look forward to the 12's!

^ lol damn you took the 8.5 I was trying to get! I was going to get one, refreshed and tried to get two. Got to the paypal screen pressed confirm, and says they were all out. FML lol

Originally Posted by JordanB310

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

heads up....8-9.5 still showing as of 2:30am http://www.dickssportingg...60416&cp=4413987.4417989

thank you very much bigmiz...tried for the 9 but it was out but i was able to grab the 8.5. you just made my day! i hope it goes through!
I hope you get it. I still can't find my 12.5 and I'm def not paying a reseller. 
roll.gif

I look at it like Nike/JB losing me as a customer. I still am beside myself after following this brand for 20 plus years that they can't stock a shoe to meet demand. 

Anyway just passing the link because everyone on here these days is out for self and reselling. 

Originally Posted by Camar087

^^lol. I needed the 9.5 but it was sold out. So I settled for the size 9.

sigh I wanted the 9 showing up, put it in the cart and it said they were all out.  Lol this bites, the 1 shoe I need to get out of the game I can't even get lol.

I never knew ****'s Sporting sold J's. Did they alway sell them at least the Retros and is it for their website only or do the B&M store carry them as well?

Originally Posted by kushBLAZER84

I never knew ****'s Sporting sold J's. Did they alway sell them at least the Retros and is it for their website only or do the B&M store carry them as well?
I was wondering the same thing, but the past couple releases I've noticed they sell them on the website (blk cement 3's/concords/cement 4's).  I got the item #, I wonder if they can do a stock search in store?

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by Camar087

^^lol. I needed the 9.5 but it was sold out. So I settled for the size 9.

sigh I wanted the 9 showing up, put it in the cart and it said they were all out.  Lol this bites, the 1 shoe I need to get out of the game I can't even get lol.

I'm pretty sure there was more than 1 pair of the size 9 available. Because I had two pairs in my cart but later decided to take one out. Hope you find your pair bro.

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

heads up....8-9.5 still showing as of 2:30am
Link dead...all sold out.

tired.gif

Damn,
Missed out once again.. 
Still on the search for my Sz. 8 or 8.5 

#Feelsbadman.

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

^ lol damn you took the 8.5 I was trying to get! I was going to get one, refreshed and tried to get two. Got to the paypal screen pressed confirm, and says they were all out. FML lol
roll.gif
You were getting greedy by getting two that's why! j/k

Never knew either ****'s SPorting Goods sold J's. Never saw any great shoes at the local one near me.
nerd.gif

So is anyone actually wearing these? or just taking pictures of the shoes and reselling?

Whats the paint cracking status?

Still waiting on my CT shipping confirmation or cancellation and my local connect to hit me back up. Can't believe I doubled up on these.

Is there going to be an "Air Jordan IV White/Cement AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!"?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^no cracks

these were very well done

It's hard to say how these will hold up further down the line, though.  My Military IVs didn't have midsole cracking until last year.  I think it is inevitable with the thin paint that JB uses.  I don't have this problem with Nike retros that use the same soles, but different paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom