Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NC23

Man I really hope y'all are right about these loosing up. My pinky toe was being murdered today!

Did you go a 1/2 size down or did you stay true to size?

Natterjacks emailed me and said they canceled my order and refunded the money yet I received a confirmation email from them. Their customer service n response time is lackluster yet they can sell these shoes? That kinda stuff makes me angry. If I was running a business and Nike sent me these shoes then you can bet I would do a better job of getting back to my customers in a timely manner and best believe those shoes would be double-boxed. What do they have, like 3 ppl workin for em?

what are yalls production dates?

Mine are:

eastbay pair: 9/14/11 to 12/09/11
4kickz pair: 8/10/11 to 10/7/11

I'm not selling these like I had planned. I thought it was going to be the usual JB garbage IV quality, but these are completely different. The midsole paint looks thick and has a matte finish. The leather is thick and sturdy. Okay JB, with the exception of the color and price, you did a great job with these.

Cosmetically, so 
pimp.gif

Loving the midsoles, the cement color, but that stiff plastic "leather"...it may be sturdy, but man it's not pliable at all...plus, there doesn't seem to be that "spring" like the '99's had...they feel a little flat in comparison

I guess I had such high expectations and hopes for these kicks...they battle for the #1 spot for me...oh well...I'm good with it...grateful to even have a pair and have feet to wear them on and legs to walk with...

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Mine are:

My Finish Line pair: 8/23/11 to 12/17/11
*6 days shy of taking 4 months to complete.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Mine are:

here we go again... whos the first to say fake vs real? They are all legit guys

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Mine are:

no I dont wanna go crazy
laugh.gif
Just felt weird that one began in august to october 2011 and the other september to december 2011
just wanted confirmation cause i was reading a thread about production dates for the 99 pair. some have them some dont. And as far as quality is concerned they say the taiwanese, korean, vietnamese produced pairs have much better quality than chinese ones

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Mine are:

Oh, no I wasn't discrediting their authenticity.
We're just comparing prod. dates to see how much (if any) do they differ.

I honestly NEVER look at the prod. dates because I buy from authentic places (FNL, FTL, Champs, etc.) so there's really no need to check.

Unless you're just curious.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Man ordered these on the 18th from a UK site. Bouta be the 29th and nothing. Tracking says been sent to US carrier but tracking dont work for none of the carriers... ordered on HS

Where do you live? I've never had anything from HS take more than 3 days once it actually left their store, and I've ordered during some really awful winter storms from them. You did try putting the EE number into USPS.com right?

Originally Posted by mints

Man ordered these on the 18th from a UK site. Bouta be the 29th and nothing. Tracking says been sent to US carrier but tracking dont work for none of the carriers... ordered on HS

Where do you live? I've never had anything from HS take more than 3 days once it actually left their store, and I've ordered during some really awful winter storms from them. You did try putting the EE number into USPS.com right?
NYC. I ordered from them in the past and they were always on point with shipping. Yeah I did. I checked their site and it said RoyalMail cant be tracked so idk. Sent them 3 emails and nothing back. Idk whats up with them right now... Wish I could call em up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hlf man hlf amzng

For those who ordered from Natter Jacks,

I finally received an e-mail with shipping confirmation and # from them this morning. When I got home from work just now, the shoes had arrived. Depending on when you made your order, I'm sure the shoes were shipped but they're just really slow about e-mailing all of the shipping #s. The only thing I am disappointed about is that it wasn't double boxed. The box was just wrapped and taped up and got a little beat on the way. Regardless though, the shoes are beautiful. Had to pay more than I wanted to and wait a bit longer, but if you want em that bad then it was well worth it.
When did you order and where are you located? 

I'm in the same boat! My pair from snipes was shipped on the 21st last time it was updated was the 24th! I'm thinking it's gona be a unexpected delivery some day this week!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Highly unlikely, because the soles were dyed = longevity 

i thought people said they werent dyed?
Then those people really need to get their eyes checked, because the midsoles are dyed. 

look around your air pockets genius, they are painted.
roll.gif

They're painted, they finally just did a good job with the paint jobs and they didn't use the shiny paint that cracks easily like they've used on most retros

And to those of you who praise the quality

The padding/tongue and leather aren't up to par, but if you have nothing but CDP's, 06 Mars and Military blues to compare it too, they are good quality.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Originally Posted by NC23

Man I really hope y'all are right about these loosing up. My pinky toe was being murdered today!

Did you go a 1/2 size down or did you stay true to size?

I went down 1/2 size. I know the people that stayed true about to talk trash
roll.gif

They still look good though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Gangsta M Crisis

Finally got my pair! Traded with a fellow NTer who had a my size and traded for his size. I love NikeTalk specifically for these types of reasons!
pimp.gif
Copy that - my pair from a trade should be here tomorrow, also thanks to a fellow NTer that reached out.

Of course, after such an unseasonably warm winter here in MA, we're expecting snow tomorrow night, so I won't be rocking them to the Celtics game like I'd hoped...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom