Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
playoff and Bordeaux 13's are easy cop for me. this one is almost hardest GR to cop on me.
hoh beverly center only had 210 pairs compare with 500-600 pairs of concord they had last XMAS

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by babyJs23

And to clarify, it is a Men size that I paid $180 for
wink.gif

Sneekaz: 9/14/11 to 12/20/11

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

whats the production date on your pairs?

right shoe
09/14/11; 11/24/11

left shoe
09/14/11; 12/24/11

copped at Finishline

wow didnt even notice each pair could have different production dates? explain why the production dates differ from August 2011 to December 2011, since i thought production months are usually last 2-3 months, maybe more pairs were produced?

It's not uncommon to have two shoes with two different production dates. A few of my shoes I've bought in the past had two different dates. I can't pinpoint the exact reason why that is but just know it doesn't make them fake. As long as you bought them from a legitimate retailer, you're good
wink.gif

Mine are:

eastbay pair: 9/14/11 to 12/09/11

4kickzwebstore pair: 8/10/11 to 10/7/11

^yea, im wondering why there was so much controversy with the concords and we know how that went

There isnt much debate on the white cement ivs since they i believe they were produced like 1 month after the concords were made, i think they were co produced in the same time frame too

i was able to pick up a pair of iv's during the night of the release from fnl. after 3+ hours of getting errors left and right, i was finally able to get through the system with a confirmation email and shipping notification. the next day, i checked my credit card and it had 19+ pending transactions! fortunately, all of them have been reversed except for the one that had actually gone through...

unfortunately, i wasn't able to get my size 9 (or 9.5), but instead got a size 10. if i can't find someone to trade with, i'll probably flip it for $300...

i kid i kid! i know some of my personal homies that are looking for 10's. most likely will just sell it to them for retail if i can't find my size. anyway, holler if anyone knows of any places in the bay to cop a 9 (or 9.5). or pm me if we can help each other!

peace!
-d

Originally Posted by dareone

i was able to pick up a pair of iv's during the night of the release from fnl. after 3+ hours of getting errors left and right, i was finally able to get through the system with a confirmation email and shipping notification. the next day, i checked my credit card and it had 19+ pending transactions! fortunately, all of them have been reversed except for the one that had actually gone through...

unfortunately, i wasn't able to get my size 9 (or 9.5), but instead got a size 10. if i can't find someone to trade with, i'll probably flip it for $300...

i kid i kid! i know some of my personal homies that are looking for 10's. most likely will just sell it to them for retail if i can't find my size. anyway, holler if anyone knows of any places in the bay to cop a 9 (or 9.5). or pm me if we can help each other!

peace!
-d
Just flip for resell prices to your boy, just enough for you to be able to buy your size online. It all works out.

Welcome to NT btw.

Finally recieved my pair form Natterjacks. Just some FYI they do not double box so my box is a bit beat up but what ever I dont wear the box. Shoes appear to be on point. They do have a heavy new shoe smell. Not really glue smell. Its a little different. None of the other Jordans I have ever bought really had this strong of a smell before. I guess since I got burned by SDS for the Concords I might be a little sensative.

Production dates for mine (got via trade from a Champs in KY)
8.23.11 - 12.05.11

And one of my students came in with those FUBUs in black last week - I really had to stifle the laugh when he was showing them to me.

Originally Posted by SLK 102

playoff and Bordeaux 13's are easy cop for me. this one is almost hardest GR to cop on me.
hoh beverly center only had 210 pairs compare with 500-600 pairs of concord they had last XMAS

I don't quite understand. Bordeaux XIII's?

Originally Posted by spizike231

Just flip for resell prices to your boy, just enough for you to be able to buy your size online. It all works out.

Welcome to NT btw.
thanks, man. i actually signed up ages ago and posted under a different member name. since then - i've deleted my email associated with that username so i couldn't access the account anymore. it's been a while since i've visited nt, hence the new account!

yea, i definitely got some options to mess with. we shall see...

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by SLK 102

I don't quite understand. Bordeaux XIII's?
nerd.gif

Good luck on awaiting a restock. my recomendation to you is to continue to monitor ebays prices or CL. or even go the extra mile and contact several sellers and offer a price your willing to pay.

Finally got my right size on a size swap trade...Dude sent them without the hangtag though. Oh well, would just sit in the box anyways.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

remember these inserts? i think a lot of the running shoes got blue or yellow ones

Those inserts used to be in running shoes, trainers, tennis shoes, and earlier Jordans.  The different colors corresponded to different sizes; "Large" was that reddish pink and I think the Extra Large ones were yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom