Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

It's been 2 weeks, mine are STILL stuck in customs or whatever they calling it. It's in the 'sort facility'. This is %!#+ up.
%*%?!
Why?

That's crazy man.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

It's been 2 weeks, mine are STILL stuck in customs or whatever they calling it. It's in the 'sort facility'. This is %!#+ up.

Right there with you my dude

im also still waiting on mine from ct.. not tripping though didnt plan on break them out till the weather breaks.

Anyone in nyc area still waiting on CT orders? I ordered on RD and still nothing. CT shipped with no tracking so I have no way of locating them.

Originally Posted by salbah3

To those who have rocked these multiple times, have you noticed paint cracks like the BC3s? Just curious since I haven't rocked my pair yet

for myself, no, just the creasing of the leather in the inside by the big toe, cause my BC 3's are cracked beyond belief..

Natterjacks did end up canceling my order so I had to pick up a few pairs by other means. Got some decent deals via eBay. I really like these.

Much thanks to my dude Ed. ( babyJs23 ) for helping me get this pair..

He was able to talk the person selling these, down from $240 to $180 ! 
( First to $220, then to $205 and finally down to $180.. )

pimp.gif

I own a pair of 1989 Cements & owned a pair of 1999 Cements and can say that I'm really happy with these.

Do.The.Right.Thing

sneaker-shots-do-the-right-thing-9.png

( I'm not wearing them w/ the Rasta Laces btw.. if anyone was wondering. )

Had to make a movie reference. 
nerd.gif

P.S - Watch the movie if you haven't.. 
Directed by Spike Lee. 
pimp.gif

LOL, EC marked up the price on these from 119 to 199 GBP.
eek.gif
roll.gif
$280 USD w/ custom fees for those of you that want these in an 8 or 10.5.

For those still waiting normally when customs hold an item for more than 3 days they are trying to determine how much of tax they will charge

Originally Posted by PURE ROCK FURY

Originally Posted by salbah3

To those who have rocked these multiple times, have you noticed paint cracks like the BC3s? Just curious since I haven't rocked my pair yet

for myself, no, just the creasing of the leather in the inside by the big toe, cause my BC 3's are cracked beyond belief..
That's where I have a small crease as well.

I unDS'd mine Thursday for a couple hours.  I hope these break in soon because my pinky toe was screaming in pain which was weird to me since the toe box is HUGE. I may have really been able to size down to a 10.5 for this release.

Also, no flame to those who wear their pairs with a hang tag but how do you not get annoyed by it?

Finally got my pair off craigslist for $200. Figured I had to pull the trigger. It was only tried on so I didn't mind. Not worn out. Everybody was right about the strong glue smell in the shoe. It wasn't the ideal fresh shoe smell i was expecting haha. Wish it was my true size though, I usually try getting all size 8.5 shoes lately but these are a 9. But I don't feel like going through the hassle of looking around for the 8.5 so I think i might just be set.

Originally Posted by ALDY

Much thanks to my dude Ed. ( babyJs23 ) for helping me get this pair..

He was able to talk the person selling these, down from $240 to $180 ! 
( First to $220, then to $205 and finally down to $180.. )

pimp.gif

I own a pair of 1989 Cements & owned a pair of 1999 Cements and can say that I'm really happy with these.

Do.The.Right.Thing

sneaker-shots-do-the-right-thing-9.png

( I'm not wearing them w/ the Rasta Laces btw.. if anyone was wondering. )

Had to make a movie reference. 
nerd.gif

P.S - Watch the movie if you haven't.. 
Directed by Spike Lee. 
pimp.gif

Dopeness........

^ Great execution
For those wondering, Buggin' Out's pair of Cement IV samples have a small handmade friendship bracelet tied across the bottom eyelets.
Some of you that have female coworkers, or family members 30 or older would be able to make you an exact copy in less than a half hour if they
had the time and the string. 

Mine finally came in from CT this morning... Box and shoes in perfect condition.. I'm located in Ohio btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom