Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I paid for my pair last week, just waiting for saturday to come...I've been waiting since '89 for these (F the Mars and that stupid logo).

Auto cop. Always hated that stupid face on the previous version.

Last edited:
All spots here are getting them Champs, FNL, Footlocker, and ***** Sporting Goods! All in the same location! No need to camp! But I will for the THRILL!

I love these 4s, but I'm not getting this retro because I still have my laser 4s from 2005. If the color blocking on the lasers was not the same as the fire red colorway, then these would be an instant cop for me. Good luck to those who will try to get them though.

man my mars iv are all beat up

might have to get these if ican cop online

as much as I like these, ima pass too. i have cg9s, and bred xi on my list. gotta keep it that way...probably looking at the bred 4's too. argh

I love these 4s, but I'm not getting this retro because I still have my laser 4s from 2005. If the color blocking on the lasers was not the same as the fire red colorway, then these would be an instant cop for me. Good luck to those who will try to get them though.

we're in the same boat lol

Was going to pass and wait for the black/red IVs on Black Friday, but these are too nice to pass up

Will be at work for this release. I hope they're still there when I get off work. I need these in the rotation since I sold my Mars to my brother-in-law soon after they released.

I'm just looking for one pair. Sucks ill be on the road to the beach that day. How are things in Durham NC? Ill be passing through and want to get a pair of these.

I'm just looking for one pair. Sucks ill be on the road to the beach that day. How are things in Durham NC? Ill be passing through and want to get a pair of these.
You should be able to find them in Durham. Jordan has like a car dealership there so i'd imagine they would get them.

EDIT: Not the car dealership, but stores around. 

Last edited:
meh, i'll wait around for these
would be a no brainer if these mars of mines were beat.....will cop for the jr. tho

Looks like I'll be getting up about 7ish Saturday morning and heading to the Footaction around the corner from my crib to cop these mos def.

Expecting my wife to give birth to our first child this weekend, so these will be bought hopefully at 5am PT when they go up, unless otherwise..... :tongue:

probably get another pair if they sit for a month like the militarys so I could mess these up on the courts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom