Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
basically.....
my connect told me he has a pair on hold for me but i told him i didnt want them....& was waiting on the pack........ but now im waffaling :lol:
i have an ok pair of Mars but i think my midsole is cracked up......
any fellow nters think i should just grab them now & avoid after rd BS? because i doubt i would pay over $200 after RD .. if that much
or will this be Oly vi's & vii all over again with a buch of restocks????
let me know what yall think :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I would grab them on RD, there might be a few small restocks here and there but nothing definite to where you know you are guaranteed a pair for retail after RD.

Hopefully you get both this weekend and it's a weekend to remember.

I hope so too, and that things go smoothly in general :D

Congrats!

You betta cop the crib version!

Thanks!

It's a girl, so I'm kinda against buying her anything "boyish" related, and at the same time don't wanna force her into what I like :tongue:

If it was a boy, well, that changes everything :lol:

Last edited:
Thank You!

Re-posting these pics from the old thread that we've seen from ebay, just to hold us over til saturday.... :pimp:

Last edited:
Congrats on your soon-to-be-here newborn FB23 8)

Appreciate it :D

I'm more nervous about not getting the shoes :lol: The whole father role hasn't hit me yet, but I know it will as soon as she's born.

By the way, anyone know how to remove the annoying white border on avy's??

Last edited:
^ Yeah bro, I'll fix it for you.

Its what I do.

EDIT: Here you go FB23.

2uzqmp0.jpg

Right click, save, then upload as your avatar.

You'll be golden.

Last edited:
what time do these drop online for the west coast
they are out at 8am eastern time which i believe is 5am for you.
dam. i start work at 5 am :frown: 

is there an app that i can use to purchase?
Dang man. You should've be up in Alaska where I live, and you could get them at 4 
glasses.gif

I'm not sure there are any apps. I think they just have mobilized sites for NDC, FNL, etc.
naw im good lol

looks like these might be overstocked

Let me tell you a story.

When these first released in 1989 i was on my high school JV basketball team. Back then $100 dollars was a big deal for some basketball shoes so my pops only bought me one pair a shoes for each basketball season. My schools colors are grey and blue, almost exactly like the Military IV colorway. The Fire Red & Military Blue IV's came out at the same time and when I went to pick out my yearly basketball shoes, Footlocker had both colorways.

Guess what colorway I went home with? Mmm hmm, the Fire Red's. Even though it didn't match my uniform at all and the Military's did perfectly, I could care less. I just wanted to be like Mike and wear Bulls colors.

Now they're finally coming out again as they were back then.

imo this is a must get cw!!
just wish my spot got more than 1 pair per size and to top it off the employees
snag most of them 
mean.gif

i hope on saturday i end up with my size 

Let me tell you a story.

When these first released in 1989 i was on my high school JV basketball team. Back then $100 dollars was a big deal for some basketball shoes so my pops only bought me one pair a shoes for each basketball season. My schools colors are grey and blue, almost exactly like the Military IV colorway. The Fire Red & Military Blue IV's came out at the same time and when I went to pick out my yearly basketball shoes, Footlocker had both colorways.

Guess what colorway I went home with? Mmm hmm, the Fire Red's. Even though it didn't match my uniform at all and the Military's did perfectly, I could care less. I just wanted to be like Mike and wear Bulls colors.

Now they're finally coming out again as they were back then.
laugh.gif
 That's whats up!

West coast. I'm sure it's definitely different being in NY though.

Im in washington state on the west coast and they are selling for like 220. ebay is a crap way to see how much they go for. chances are ull get a fake or b grade pair

i have a feeling this will be an easy cop, i mean easy as in you can walk in the next day and they will still have pairs

this release is gonna dictate how bad the GMP pack is gonna go. sorry if I sound offtopic, but just like when the Obsidian 12's came out 2 weeks before the Olympic 6's, almost all stores still have pairs to go around. I think with all the hype that the GMP pack is getting, these will be fairly easier to get than recent releases.

I feel like these will be like the Militaries. Most of the stores will sell a good bulk of their stock the first day. Then there will be a couple pairs floating around at various malls. 

Back
Top Bottom