Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
i've been buying shoes, car stuff, wheels, clothing from overseas for about 10 years and every now and then i have to smh...was speaking with another member and i think he jinxed me this time....the shoes this time would be going to my place in toronto, ontario, canada from overseas...so far according to fedex they are now in TN, USA...wtf???

starting point:

-jarrow, GB
--mississauga, ON, canada (literally 40 mins from my place)
---newark, NJ
----memphis TN

now back in transit to destination

Aug 8, 2012 2:36 PM

Delivered , ILAug 8, 2012 2:35 PM

Delivery exceptionSOUTH HOLLAND, ILCustomer not available or business closed Aug 8, 2012 7:59 AM

On FedEx vehicle for deliverySOUTH HOLLAND, ILAug 8, 2012 7:43 AM

At local FedEx facilitySOUTH HOLLAND, ILAug 8, 2012 4:21 AM

At destination sort facilityCHICAGO, ILAug 8, 2012 3:31 AM

Departed FedEx locationNEWARK, NJAug 8, 2012 1:09 AM

International shipment release - ImportNEWARK, NJAug 8, 2012 12:19 AM

Arrived at FedEx locationNEWARK, NJAug 7, 2012 10:12 PM

In transitSTANSTED GBAug 7, 2012 9:54 PM

In transitSTANSTED GBAug 6, 2012 6:50 PM

Left FedEx origin facilityJARROW GBAug 6, 2012 10:33 AM

Picked upJARROW GB

id call fedex & ask whats going on with your package if i were you

Last edited:
definitely amazing kicks. I saw it today at the mall and tried it on. Its size seemed to be larger than the size indicated. Willingly recommend for those intrigued.

Do you guys remember when the Oly 6's from Soleheaven had that "Fed-ex glitch"? I think it's happening again.

Don't think you guys should freak out because it hasn't changed your expected delivery day.

because of this, im glad i ordered a pair from nike.com
ill be sure to wear my pair within 30 days of the order so i can return them worn if i dont like them.
love their return policy.

i would just keep em

its a nice shoe just made like crap and i know that's what i'm a get from nike

just wear them
if you give them up you will only go for another pair and end up paying more

i wanted a second pair but i held on the cash for the 6/7 pack

just came in, theres like a thumb print on the right shoe toe box that killing me lol

not sure if im keeping..... more than likely wont

Last edited:
Just got my Eastbay pair. It is flawless compared to the one I copped in store FTL. One more coming from NDC tomorrow.

because of this, im glad i ordered a pair from nike.com
ill be sure to wear my pair within 30 days of the order so i can return them worn if i dont like them.
love their return policy.

i would just keep em

its a nice shoe just made like crap and i know that's what i'm a get from nike

just wear them
if you give them up you will only go for another pair and end up paying more

i wanted a second pair but i held on the cash for the 6/7 pack

well, i ordered 3 total so im going to keep the 1 that looks the best. sell the 2nd best to this dude that buys shoes from me all of the time and return or hold on to the 3rd pair.

my pair from eastbay just came in. they are decent.

Last edited:
well, i ordered 3 total so im going to keep the 1 that looks the best. sell the 2nd best to this dude that buys shoes from me all of the time and return or hold on to the 3rd pair.

wait till you wear one of the pairs

hate to see how bad the leather is going to crease on the Olympic set 6's

Last edited:
None of these are deacent. The minute u wear em they look 5 years old **** thoae trying convince themselves

To those of you who dealt with the rsvp bs at NTSF did they ever call you back?

I asked the same thing. No one has got back to me about my pair, and I even DM'd them this morning and have received no reply. They were really apologetic in the store on Saturday, but I'm starting to feel like maybe we're all going to get screwed here.

wait till you wear one of the pairs

hate to see how bad the leather is going to crease on the Olympic set 6's

i wore my oly vi and they were just fine. toe box was :smokin

To those of you who dealt with the rsvp bs at NTSF did they ever call you back?

I asked the same thing. No one has got back to me about my pair, and I even DM'd them this morning and have received no reply. They were really apologetic in the store on Saturday, but I'm starting to feel like maybe we're all going to get screwed here.

maybe thier other 1/2 of stock didnt get in yet?

hes right
I have been trying to tell people this. No one wanted to listen tho. I was even told to shut up on an earlier page because I am one of the few who isnt in denial that these are worse than the Mars Got some creases just for wearing them to the closest mirror and back to my room. :smh:
But compared to a lot of pics I am seeing in this thread, I could still pass mine off as DS. Wasnt sure.

Very possible. They suck at using twitter though. All it takes is a response to my DM or a general tweet saying "if you RSVP'd for the AJIV and haven't received your pair yet, we're still waiting on our shipment. Will call ASAP." Just some lazy BS on their part either way.

Very possible. They suck at using twitter though. All it takes is a response to my DM or a general tweet saying "if you RSVP'd for the AJIV and haven't received your pair yet, we're still waiting on our shipment. Will call ASAP." Just some lazy BS on their part either way.

yeah they could at least say ...

"we got your dm but the other 1/2 of our stock has not arrived yet we will keep you posted "

Back
Top Bottom