Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
What does a flop have to do with us?
Are we copping shoes because it sold out in seconds?
Or
We copping because we like that shoe?
ME... im copping because I like the shoe.
It should make no difference to you if a shoe sells out within seconds..... as long as you cop and you like the shoe then its all saucy.
See a shoe sit for hours....... that how it should be, thats how it use to be. I have no problem with that.
AND last thing!
FUNNY how you cats on here saying you copped now because back in 2006 you didnt like the MARS LOGO!
PLEASE all yall calls was D riding that tacky asss. sss logo. There was only a few of us on here that was hating on it.
Keep it real, yall wasnt in it back then, thats all.

i got the mars back then. didnt care about the mars symbol. still dont.
i also didnt know any better about quality so they were fine to me especially since i never owned the OGs.
i also didnt expect much out of the retros because technology/design wise, they were outdated compared to the time they released so i was happy with mine at the end of the day.

not being on niketalk or any shoe forum allowed me to have a truly unbiased opinion of the shoes. ive gotten back to that in recent years. feels good man.

Man I'm pissed. I fell asleep early last night so I didnt get em off of NDC and I have the gift card to use! I hope they restock these.

I honestly don't consider this shoe a flop over here. I don't know about the other stores, but besides the one that got 150 pairs, all of the Finish Lines over here sold out morning of release.

I'll take these "Flops" over the Gold Medal back 1000000x over and over, any day. And that's being serious.
AGREED 100%.  those gmps look horrible and are nothing but hype. i mean come on, the best thing about the pack is the box and the insoles.  but that wont stop the beasts. smh

Been a reader of the forums for a while.  First post and  I must say these shoes did come creased up.  I checked a couple stores and the shoes were creased.  I am overall happy that I got the shoe due to it being one of my favorite pair of 4s.  Wish the quality was more of the concrete 4's but it is what it is. 

As someone who has both, I can honestly say that if I were to choose, I'd take these over the Mars any day of the week.

Been a reader of the forums for a while.  First post and  I must say these shoes did come creased up.  I checked a couple stores and the shoes were creased.  I am overall happy that I got the shoe due to it being one of my favorite pair of 4s.  Wish the quality was more of the concrete 4's but it is what it is. 

(Cement IV, bro)
Anyhow... I moved the VarsityReds into the rotation, so collar creases or not, they are on the feet

Eastbay shows almost a FSR but is sold out, still looking to swap my size 11 for a 13 :rolleyes lol

Last edited:
i guess some people get a good pair some get a bad one mine looked nothing like the pics that were posted earlier mine have no creases what
so ever on the toe box and i rocked mine yesterday for a lil there is creases on the heal part tho but i can rock with that

Back
Top Bottom