::Official Air Jordan Retro 3 "Pures" Post::

Please don't judge the "hype" of this shoe on the number of posts this topic recieves.....

As with the True Blue Spiz'ike post, I have deleted many of the "copped" and "passed" replies. This helps members find information they may have missed due to the amount of useless replies.

Sales seem alot slower (not a 2 minute sellout on eastbay) this time around. I'd like to think that we at niketalk are "controlling" the hype by keeping the Official post monitored more closely, but I'm sure that's not the case. Hell, after keeping the TB Spiz'ike post controlled, I can still cop a pair at the mall with ease...We'll see once we get another major "hyped" shoe release though...

In my opinion the shoe is very clean and really underrated. It's a perfect summer shoe! However, there doesn't seem to be a wide fan base for all white shoes....

Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

^I agree that the shoe is clean. First of all it's all white, and second, it's the Jordan III.

But that's only if it's actually white. I saw a pair out of the box and the elephant print not only looks dirty, it looks like the type of dirt that builds up on old store displays. An old, moldy type of dirt, the type that is HARD to get out.

So I'm going to just wait for it's opposite, like I did for the Black Cat IV's, and just cop those and wear them without a care.

Quote:
However, there doesn't seem to be a wide fan base for all white shoes....
:smh:
smh.gif
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

up on swoosh as of 4:20 EST...

limit 1 per order....and they still are yet to show up on ndc

I hate the 1 per customer limit. Oh well, ordered 2 had to pay shipping twice, :rolleyes
eyes.gif

I will be passing on these, just bought CG III's. The 2 that I purchased are for a friend. Customizing them looks interesting, but I don't have time for it, hence the reason for me passing on a bland, but customizable shoe.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

Just ordered mines and had to make 2 orders too.

Do they really charge you twice for shipping? This is the first time I've ever ordered 2 pairs of the same Jordans on swoosh.

Great Summer shoe in place of the normal all white AF1's. The Swoosh price didn't hurt either.

They are up on NDC if you didn't know. Here is the link.
TeamLakers
Lakers gone....Got to cheer for the spurs. If you can't beat the suns cheer against them!​

I think it's dope. I have too many black shoes, im in need of some white ones. Im about to head out right now to cop them

Quote:
I'd like to think that we at niketalk are "controlling" the hype by keeping the Official post monitored more closely
ing to realize that hype is not needed for GRs when JB releases a million pairs of each retro. Seems like people are starting to smarten up to the game. Good to see. 8)
glasses.gif

Can someone please verify to me what a summer shoe looks like? I mean what the hell makes a shoe a summer shoe? Is it the ability to where it with shorts or what? I guess because I live in miami its summer all year round so I where whatever whenever.....
K.R.E.A.M ya digg?

^ to me "Summer Shoes" are normally all white or some other light color. Year round summers sounds nice, I could do without these CO winters.

for me personaly these will be a easy cop being that everyone's drained or dam near, from the DTRTs, OLNL, and True Blue Spizikes releases, didn't have to get up @ 6am to stand in line with a bunch of kids. Just got up @ 9am, took my shower, now I'm out the door to my local Footlocker which opens @ 10am.
"Ya Heartbeat sounds like Sasquatch feet, Thundering, Shaking the concrete"...B.I.G.

everyone is gonna want these in a couple of years from now. thats what always happens

Copped. There nice i guess ill just leave them in the box till i decide to wear sumthing like a white tee.
TeAm AiM cHaT
> Omg Itz David GG <

Walked in my finishline at 9:00 a.m. and they sold me their first pair of the day. I'm still a little indifferent about the shoe, but I absolutely love the style of the III's so I had to add this to my collection. These will definately hit the sale rack though. Too bad every release wasn't this easy!

Debating on whether I should order from NDC with the 20% off or from Eastbay and get the $25 gift card. Ehhh, I gotta see them first hand then I'll make a decision since it seems these might make it through the weekend with a FSR everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom