::Official Air Jordan Retro 3 "Pures" Post::

05/12/2007 Air Jordan 3 Retro
136064-103 White/Metallic Silver
$125
48lyp6t.jpg

As always, please keep all discussion related to the "Pure" 3's in this post. All others will be deleted or locked on site.

REMINDERBUYING/SELLING/TRADING
J4.jpg
66e0mdx.jpg
53j2nsx.jpg

Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

Those things scream "custom me!".
"...More pain inside of my brain than the eyes of a little girl
inside of a plane, aimed at the World Trade..."

Quote:
Those things scream "custom me!".
6gb2veo.jpg

Hope RedBrim comes in and explains how he did his custom job. Good work, IMO.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

the pic with the pures on top of the light box is hot
id prolly get those, but they'd prolly turn blue after 1 wear from my jeans, or black if im goin out black and white

:wow:
eek.gif

how did redbrim do that? that looks sick! that makes me wanna buy the pures and have that done. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,FlipMode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​

Nicest thing about them are definitely the laces. I'm not gonna spend $125 on some plain white Jordans that'll get dirty the 3rd time I wear them.

These are the ultimate dirt magnet. The material on the 3s midsole is impossible to clean. There is no way i will buy these for that reason. The black cats on the other hand are going to be very easy to clean and i will wait for those. I kind of wish they were both releasing on the same day like last year, oh well.

To all those who plan on copping, check your shoes before you buy them. Factory creases are gonna be a problem with these. I dont promote ordering these things online.
They are fire in person, plus i swapped the laces with my flips, all white laces in the pure $ 3's look better than the cement laces (keeps the clean look).
Pure $ 3's < Pure $ 4's
Team Supremium

whats the quality like, those people who have em?
TEAM Black & Mild​
TeAm AiM cHaT
> MlLlTARYlV <

wow those customs are awesome. If redbrim would show us how he did it, I'd be down to buy a pair of pures just to try

no matter how many people say they're gonna pass.....im sure this shoe will sell out within hours tommorrw....within 20-30 mins online tonite as well.....good luck to all! hope its an easy cop for everyone thats wants them(no waking up early,no lines)
will work 4 player exclusives!!!

These shouldnt be that hard to do thought chris, its not like you have to draw your own "elephant" print lines like you had to do with your NB`s.

I might be doing this if i can snatch a pair in 2 weeks
"WHITNEY DONE SMOKED HER KNEECAPS OFF AND YALL STILL TAKING ABOUT UH UHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Katt Williams

Do these come with the print laces or do they come with white laces?
Team AtlantaBraves

that custom is sick redbrim...dark cement like that with the white contrast... :pimp:
pimp.gif
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

Saw em in person I'd rather have flips which I do. These things look like dirt magnets. And smh at those who always say these will hit sales racks when some never do
Easy pass for me
These will sell well in the hood. Young girls love kicks like these and cats will buy em cause they are js but that's every Jordan shoe my bad

so these are GR right? if so im glad i dont have to wait in line. i'll just get them online
SF GIANTS & 49ERS

Im gonna try to do customs with these joints. They are perfect for it. What is the best paint to use? Both for the midsole (which is painted already) and for the elephant print, what do you use???

Thanks for all the good words on the customs.

These are pretty good to work withm but not as flexible as other shoes because of the Patent.

I'm not really into doing customs as a pastime or a hobby, but I like to mess around with things. Those were my 4th attempt at customs.

I made a pair for Steve of Uptempoair with the original colors of the website. Orange, Purple and Green were what I had to work with and I didn't want to make something looking goofy so this is what I came up with:

5z3f449.jpg

6cskaxs.jpg

4l7ryhw.jpg

4zjchvk.jpg

4yje32w.jpg
Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you

Back
Top Bottom