***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

i agree
but think about this
which shoe is more anticipated?
people have been waiting more than a decade for jordan brand/nike to release these shoes again
besides it is the holiday season which adult or kid wouldnt want these under their tree
i guarantee these will sell out, and if not, better then the aquas
sumthing to think about.

my opinion
im more then glad they didnt release the samples
dont you think if ur going to release a shoe, and in this case a retro og colorway, such likes as the playoff 8's
they should release it the way it was released before
its only right
in that case u might as well not even call it "playoff 8's" and just put it in the batch with the rest of the retro 8's
it just becomes a knew shoe
thats what i think

will that code work for the VIII's comming out tomorrow because if it is ima get mine from them and by my old lady's J's tomorrow instead ofspending $300 when i don't have to.

The discount code is very tempting, but I gotta chill. Good luck to all of those coppin 2morrow. Enjoy the kicks are they indeed a classic.

its "new" not "knew". NT members are getting horrible, seriously. Some of you guys need hooked on phonics. I dont mean to insult but itsreally not a good sign.

thanks for the code btw, what time are these going up on NDC?

Just got back from footlocker and reserved my 12 and girls 7.Great day and tomorrow can't come soon enough.Hopefully everybody else gets their pair.

^
laugh.gif
It's cool. I'm going to the mall around 5:30 and the store doesn't open until 8:00. Well it's my usual time I wait or I get there around6, but since it's a christmas release and everyone is hyping these up.. I don't wanna not get my pair and miss out. Damn these hypebeasts and newbsthat's making it harder. Everyone and their mommas gonna have these, so I'm keeping mines DS for a month or two.

i am going to mall 10 minutes before they open, happy I live in cleveland where its not as hectic as nyc, although the next by my house sold out already.

speaking of fire red Vs, my 3rd pair is coming in today, oh wow what a weekend, copped zoom flight 96, FR Vs coming, and now playoffs. good times.

im jus gonna make this clear
im NOT tryin 2 cum off wrong on here, an if i did, my bad.
i hold responsibilty for my statements or watever u wanna call it.
but im not a joke when it comes 2 shoes, and i dont joke about shoes
its my passion
i respect sum of u guys on here
at least the 1's who try 2 make sense
but u have 2 admit
im sure many of here or may-b even all have cum across a (u know ) b4 i get zapped frum nt for eternity
an this person iz jus talkin nonsense
u really want 2 jus tape his/her mouth
but wat can u do
same her
it gets pretty anoin wen u know u have alot of knowledege, u know u r right
an it has nuttin 2 do wit being cocky
an sum1 either doubts u, or take u for a joke.
their are alot of young people on here and they hold if not as much but more knowledge on shoes more then half of u who claim 2 b "shoe gods" or watever.
sumthing else 2 think about guys
start changing ur mindset 2 young people they hold alot of info.

my opinion
im more then glad they didnt release the samples
dont you think if ur going to release a shoe, and in this case a retro og colorway, such likes as the playoff 8's
they should release it the way it was released before
its only right
in that case u might as well not even call it "playoff 8's" and just put it in the batch with the rest of the retro 8's
thats what i think
are u still talkin?

Yeah it gets really annoying when u have a lot of knowledge.
roll.gif

ur the dumbest kid ive seen on nt in a while

only thing ima hate bout this release is the fact that I gotta be at my store at 5 AM.
laugh.gif

debating on whether ima get two or just one pair.

Originally Posted by PoeTaa 23 Jordans

what wud b easier eastbay or waking up to go to the store

IMO Eastbay or even NIKE.com and with NIKE you can probably get 20% off with the code that was posted.
debating on whether ima get two or just one pair.
I say get one.Use the money you were going to get the second pair with and cop something else.They'll be somewhere down the road for retail ora little over.

Back
Top Bottom