***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

JB is trying to do some damage this Christmas, geez.

haha that kid on the last page trying to get people to take him serious is pretty funny too.

jordan brand 23 wrote:
im jus gonna make this clear
im NOT tryin 2 cum off wrong on here, an if i did, my bad.
i hold responsibilty for my statements or watever u wanna call it.
but im not a joke when it comes 2 shoes, and i dont joke about shoes
its my passion
i respect sum of u guys on here
at least the 1's who try 2 make sense
but u have 2 admit
im sure many of here or may-b even all have cum across a (u know ) b4 i get zapped frum nt for eternity
an this person iz jus talkin nonsense
u really want 2 jus tape his/her mouth
but wat can u do
same her
it gets pretty anoin wen u know u have alot of knowledege, u know u r right
an it has nuttin 2 do wit being cocky
an sum1 either doubts u, or take u for a joke.
their are alot of young people on here and they hold if not as much but more knowledge on shoes more then half of u who claim 2 b "shoe gods" or watever.
sumthing else 2 think about guys
start changing ur mindset 2 young people they hold alot of info.

What?
what does knowing a lot about shoes, have anything to do with this math problem.

"Jordan Brand 23" is going to buy a pair of jordans for 140 dollars, the sales tax where he lives is 8.25%, what is the total amount "jordanbrand 23" will have to pay?

what does that have to do anything with knowing a lot about the shoes, its good that you know a lot about shoes but your question has nothing to do with shoes,its more of a test based problem for 5th grade math students.

you are def taking this the wrong way, just relax man

Originally Posted by jordan brand 23

what's annoyin is you talkin bout u have more shoe knowledge than everybody in every single post

Hey JB 23. Let me help you out famos. For future reference. An easy way to calculate your tax in your head is to take 10% of the MSRP ($140.00), which wouldbe $14.00. Now, being that NY charges around 8% sales tax, take 2 percentage points off of the 10%. 1% would be equivalent to $1.40. You follow.. Say$1.40x2 equals $2.80.

$14.00-$2.80= $11.20

$140.00MSRP+$11.20TAX=$151.20

Now simply round it off to the nearest dollar (being that money's no object to you) and there you have your final price.

Remember, subtract percentage points according to the State your in. ie PA 6% etc, etc. Got it. Enjoy your VIII's...I know I will.

Peace.
happy.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
at where dudes hands r going

btw is that ewing i cant really tell, i dont remember ewing hair being so short

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

its my passion
but u have 2 admit
im sure many of here or may-b even all have cum across a (u know ) b4 i get zapped frum nt for eternity
but wat can u do
same her
their are alot of young people on here and they hold if not as much but more knowledge on shoes more then half of u who claim 2 b "shoe gods" or watever.
Whats this guy talking about ? And where are you from ?
I would say Nigeria from the excellent use of "English". I wonder if he is offering money to help his family out so he can get money inreturn.

Pre-ordered last Tuesday at my local FNL. Might get another pair on Saturday. Just to contribute a little on some pictures.......

these are hott. quality couldve been jus alil bit more better and a red heel tab shouldnof been there instead on black. i copped 3 pairs last week. onfriday(no im not a hypebeast). i copped a pair for me sz9. 1 for the chick sz 5.5 and 1 for the lil bro sz7. it was 330.i broke crazy necks at garden statemall in northern NJ. my chick broke necks for the first time. she said its amazin how many people will notice you because u have some sneaker that release in 1week. everywhere you go people jus stare.. funny story. my girl walks into footaction and she looking for the blk/red 8's. i told her their not allowed todisplay them until next sat. so we walk around and we see 4 guys trying on the wht/org 8's. they all seem pretty happy until we pass by them and 1 of themyell out loud yo!*%%!!!. everybody jus froze and look at our sneakers. it seemed that we jus purchased them from there and we almost caused a chaos cuzeverybody in the store wanted to buy them. goodtimes.overall. these r a must have. jus done rock them 2 much. u might get tired of seeing them. happen 2 mycuzin

Originally Posted by jordan brand 23

its my passion
but u have 2 admit
but wat can u do
same her

Alright Huey Freeman, you can take this "young people" revolution back to Woodcrest. Here on NT, I'm just trying discuss the Playoff 8'sand WHEN THESE ARE DROPPING ON SWOOSH!?!?!??!

Also, maybe that Playoff 8 money would be better used on a TI-83 and the latest edition of Webster's Dictionary

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Also, maybe that Playoff 8 money would be better used on a TI-83 and the latest edition of Webster's Dictionary

roll.gif
but of course with all that money you got you can buy the 8'sand the TI-83.
but i forgot you have all that shoe knowledge you already knew that

Back to the topic at hand, congratulations to all those who copped early and love their shoes. IMO, this is a much better release than the fugly laser XV'sand along with the aquas easily the best retro 8's to come out this year.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Back to the topic at hand, congratulations to all those who copped early and love their shoes. IMO, this is a much better release than the fugly laser XV's and along with the aquas easily the best retro 8's to come out this year.

Co-Sign
happy.gif
, but sadly, come RD, some people will prefer thoseXV's to these VIII's just because of the exclusiveness. Hypebeasts
smh.gif
sad, but true.
BTW, nice pics Quino. You can really notice the textured nubuckon those
pimp.gif

im unsure. the laser 15s were looking good in some pics. im thinking of buying them when they get cheaper.

but yeah im thinking of getting these. the question is getting them sat, waiting a few days or trying to get them for a discount

Originally Posted by richkid23

Let the long lines & riots begin
roll.gif

So glad i cop mine a week in advance for way less than $140
laugh.gif

It's a gr.
Everyone one who wants their pair will get their pair
You are not that cool for getting them early.
Seriously

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by richkid23

Let the long lines & riots begin
roll.gif

So glad i cop mine a week in advance for way less than $140
laugh.gif

It's a gr.
Everyone one who wants their pair will get their pair
You are not that cool for getting them early.
Seriously

Calm down seriously
No one said that I was cool for copping a gr pair of retros a week earlier for less than retail
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom