***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

i dont think niketalk always had this many lazy people. what ever happened to walking into the store for a General Release?

Well, I'm sure everyone who ordered online, ordered to avoid paying retail.

I know I did. $120 shipped, is better than $151 with taxes at the store.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

shoes are ment to be worn and creased

Thank you.
Shoes crease when you wear them, get over it.
smh.gif

aquas>playoffs eitherway both of these look like crap as soon as you open the box to look at them. the way they made these are horrible worse than the MARSiv's. at least the mars only retailed for $120...

Originally Posted by 23thegreatest23

aquas>playoffs eitherway both of these look like crap as soon as you open the box to look at them. the way they made these are horrible worse than the MARS iv's. at least the mars only retailed for $120...
I disagree. They
pimp.gif

you can tell who has had a decent pair of sneaks before and who hasn't, worrying about creases and dust, they're nice sneakers, but that's all theyare, the aquas and playoffs are both hot sneakers, to be honest, i bought every color that was available, excluding the womens, you shouldn't be wearingyour sneakers everyday where you see a disturbing impact on the condition, if you are, then you should have opted for the cheaper sneaker and bought like 2pairs.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by akaValentino

mad.gif
smh.gif
I have yet to receive my pair from FNL. these dudes are slackin' hard, never again Finishline, never again.
tired.gif
i hear you on that one. they let me down this time...big! supposedly getting my order shipped but then again they told me that and when i called itwas re-routed to another store for fulfillment even after the rep called and confirmed with the manager that its shipping from them and its packed andready....what kind of crap is that?

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Originally Posted by willsndvl

My Aquas are horribly creased and they attract dust /get ashy
i just use a lint roller for all my suede, nubuck, etc. shoes

It does work guys it keeps all my nubucc 8s clean (Chrome, Aquas, Playoffs) as well as any other suede/nubucc upper. I don't remember how I came uponit but it's one of the little triccs up my sleeve to keep my Jordans looking fresh...try it gents you won't be disappointed
happy.gif

^^my WAMU statement said the payment was pending for like 6 days since that friday.
then i thought Finishline forgot about me because the transaction didn't go through.
so I was like whateves, cop a pair for retail, then they 3 days later they charged me and
now i gotta pay for a stupid overdraft fee. and til' this i haven't received my pair yet.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I'm mad, but this us dumb ridiculously funny.

Originally Posted by akaValentino

^^my WAMU statement said the payment was pending for like 6 days since that friday.
then i thought Finishline forgot about me because the transaction didn't go through.
so I was like whateves, cop a pair for retail, then they 3 days later they charged me and
now i gotta pay for a stupid overdraft fee. and til' this i haven't received my pair yet.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I'm mad, but this us dumb ridiculously funny.

if they charged your account then you should be getting the shoes since they usually (at least places like eastbay etc) dont charge until the order isfulfilled (meaning shipped).

I always get my shoes from Eastbay, FNL.com has too many problems to deal with.

I always order 2 pairs so that they will have to ship it in a cardboard box.

I ordered on Friday and got the shoes on Monday! Eastbay hooked it up with free next day air and I only paid ground plus I'm in California.

i hear you on that one. they let me down this time...big! supposedly getting my order shipped but then again they told me that and when i called it was re-routed to another store for fulfillment even after the rep called and confirmed with the manager that its shipping from them and its packed and ready....what kind of crap is that?

Never order from Finishline on releases like this. I always preach this, since I know exactly how the finishline system works. If your shoes gets"fulfilled" at a store on a busy day and for some reason they don't get packed and put in the back that second (employee gets caught up w/ acustomer, etc etc) and another employee thirsty for a sale not knowing the shoe is already spoken for sells your pair, you're done. That's just onescenario, and it's nowhere near far fetched but there's so many different things that can go wrong since they don't ship from a warehouse. Thesystem is great for other stuff just like Footlocker's stock locator, etc etc (which alot of the time is also flawed).

Back
Top Bottom