Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

needs more nike air
air-jordan-1-high-retro.jpg
If thats it.... smh :smh:

could've been a contender....

I'm copping because I love the AJ1 and have wanted this colorway to drop, but damn... Not to sound like that guy, but these really needed that NIKEAIR to complete the look.

I'm copping because I love the AJ1 and have wanted this colorway to drop, but damn... Not to sound like that guy, but these really needed that NIKEAIR to complete the look.
I agree, I could've dealt with no nike air on the tongue but to have a jumpman on the heel is :smh:

especially for $130 no thanks jb...

Plan on getting 2 pairs. 1 to rock and the other to get the toes painted so they can look like the "black toe" 1s

What the hell is up with JB? Do the royal blues correctly, but totally ignore these which are more iconic???

aww man...I was looking forward to these...now im on the fence :\

I hope so too but I think JB is trying to gauge the real interest in the nike air logo vs the jumpman.  If the two colorways were equal (both having nike or both having jumpman) the white/reds would easily outsell the black/royals.  They're trying to see if (or more likely they already know) the nike air will really increase sales.  It's the same reason they're putting it on the blue/orange colorway...it'll sell a lot better than with the jumpman.  I think they feel that the bulls cw will sell well enough without the nike air this time around and they can double dip in a couple years.:smh:   I'll speak with my money though.  I'm probably going to buy 2-3 pairs of the royals and I'll even pick up a pair of the knicks cw but i'm passing on these if there's a jumpman.  I know a lot of people will.

sorry but i cant understand the logic to that.why not put nike air in every one of them and they ll all sell well?

^^ and think that if you validate the royal-nike air logo choice,then nike will keep doin the same not change it !!cause their 'experiment' as you say will have succeeded.since the less wanted-nike logo sells they ll keep doin it and more future releases will be the same way.just my .02 though

Last edited:
It's pretty clear they plan on releasing these again in the near future after this release. Crazy the things these companies do for profit, but y'all fueled it by just copping whatever they throw out. Def passing on this release and waiting for a true og like the royal's.

The biggest slap in the face to me regarding this colorway is that the orange and blue 1's that are in the other thread have nike air and no jumpman on the heel.... :x

It's pretty clear they plan on releasing these again in the near future after this release. Crazy the things these companies do for profit, but y'all fueled it by just copping whatever they throw out. Def passing on this release and waiting for a true og like the royal's.

That is what im thinking and hoping for....like a quick/hyper strike...just like the infrared 6..wishful thinking

Will be purchased.

:smokin

Can't wait.

Still can't understand why these didn't get the NIKE AIR treatment though..

|I

Last edited:
 I hope so too but I think JB is trying to gauge the real interest in the nike air logo vs the jumpman.  If the two colorways were equal (both having nike or both having jumpman) the white/reds would easily outsell the black/royals.  They're trying to see if (or more likely they already know) the nike air will really increase sales.  It's the same reason they're putting it on the blue/orange colorway...it'll sell a lot better than with the jumpman.  I think they feel that the bulls cw will sell well enough without the nike air this time around and they can double dip in a couple years.
mean.gif
  I'll speak with my money though.  I'm probably going to buy 2-3 pairs of the royals and I'll even pick up a pair of the knicks cw but i'm passing on these if there's a jumpman.  I know a lot of people will.
sorry but i cant understand the logic to that.why not put nike air in every one of them and they ll all sell well?
cuz they know you'll buy da same exact sneaker again da following year if they do add nike air.

^^^ Yup ninjahood

Just like the b/red straps & phat lows people went nuts, then highs, then high with Nike Air. JB, that's ah COLD GAME!

These are like that hot chick you see from a far, only to realize she doesn't have Nike Air on her tongue. So you settle for her friend cuz she has a nice rack, busted face but Nike Air on the tongue.

please don't tell me the retail is $200....i'm sick of expensive sneakers

especially for an old model with super low tech.

I understand that a contemporay Air Jordan with all the gimmicks for being a high performance basketball shoe
costs over 180 bucks. But for retros, it's really just the market value because of the crazy demand.
an Air Jordan 1 usually should cost not more than a Nike Dunk.

Back
Top Bottom