Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

I really want these, but I'm thinkin I'll only get the black/royals. The pics up there just look weird. I'll stick with my patent leather '03's as lame as those are, and wait until they do these right. I hope what everyone is saying about them releasing a better version in a few years is true.

I really want these, but I'm thinkin I'll only get the black/royals. The pics up there just look weird. I'll stick with my patent leather '03's as lame as those are, and wait until they do these right. I hope what everyone is saying about them releasing a better version in a few years is true.

Save your money bruh. It's pretty clear what they're up to, why release royals with og everything and release they shoe that started it all as pretty much a basic model? Just like with the DMP bred 1's these are gonna release again in true to og form.

sorry but i cant understand the logic to that.why not put nike air in every one of them and they ll all sell well?
So they can keep dipping in our pockets.  These pics look pretty good IMO in terms of shape/quality but the jumpman kills it for me.  Most people won't care and will cop anyway.  A year or two later we'll get a nike air release with probably lesser quuality and the shape will be off and everyone will buy again.  They don't have any reason to come out with the perfect shoe because then we wouldn't have to settle for any of the future garbage releases. 

air-jordan-1-retro-high-2013-white-red-black-02.jpg

air-jordan-1-retro-high-2013-white-red-black-03.jpg

air-jordan-1-retro-high-2013-white-red-black-05.jpg

air-jordan-1-retro-high-2013-white-red-black-06.jpg

Last edited:
Man I'm so pumped regardless of the Jumpman. Early 2013 may the best 1st quarter of releases I can remember.

Only must have for me in Q1 so far are the Royals. Dont care for the black sole Fire Reds and only like a few XIIIs. I will cop these if the money is right. I was always a fan of the Black Toes. Wish they released those instead.

I might choose these over the Black/Royals because I want to wear them with my Retro Jordan Bulls jersey
and Bulls cap.

Last edited:
quality looks okay, colorway is clean and classic, nike logo would of been nice but not a deal breaker, i'll take a pair thanks

Im still copping but i really cant see jb's logic with releasing one pair with nike air and no jumpman then another with it both OG colorways i mean wtf

Back
Top Bottom