Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Now these are just beautiful, I am so glad I passed on the recent KO releases. All I need to do is cop a pair of Banneds or 2001 Bred 1s, and my 1 collection will be set.

Damn that sample pic is nuts 
pimp.gif

im a fan of the 1s and enjoy the colorway but i do hope the leather is of higher quality on these and that they wont go up in price again by next year

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Def cop, better than the KOs or any such jordan 1 crap thats been out lately.

yeah im not thinking these will be better quality than the KOs

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

I dont' understand why they can't give these nike air.....

Especially being that this is one of the OG color-ways that helped "Establish" the brand. Really hope they change that. Copped either way though.

Regardless if I want them or not, I know the hype around these kicks are going to be ridiculous...smh

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya has been informed it's Jumpman on the tongue and heel. Not a blank heel.
Damb kinda figured that seeing it had a jumpman heel tag.
Still copped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Generaiya has been informed it's Jumpman on the tongue and heel. Not a blank heel.
Damb kinda figured that seeing it had a jumpman heel tag.
Still copped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Doesn't matter for me.
Still copping.

ohwell.gif
any news on the royal/black? and why do you talk in the third person

Originally Posted by jecca650

Compared to the banned 1s they look like straight GARBAGE.

Yep. I'm not liking the way this looks so far. Hopefully, the released pairs will be great...but I'm not holding my breath. I wanted Banned 1 quality.

I haven't made up my mind yet if I'll cop. But based from the photos floating around,it is starting to look ugly. 1's are usually stiff so I prefer tumbled leather like the banned 1's.

Originally Posted by petezahut

ohwell.gif
any news on the royal/black? and why do you talk in the third person

Royals are same as OG supposedly...Nike Air, blank heel 

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Easy pass then.

Co-Sign.  I will not buy any 1's with a jumpman on the back.  The tongue I can overlook(plus it can be taken off), but that heel jumpman needs to be banished forever.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

florida-evans-damn-damn-damn-animated-gif11.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Easy pass then.

Co-Sign.  I will not buy any 1's with a jumpman on the back.  The tongue I can overlook(plus it can be taken off), but that heel jumpman needs to be banished forever.

regardless im pretty sure you both will still cop a set if not x2 or x3

Back
Top Bottom