Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Air-Jordan-1-High.jpg

AJ-I-Red-Toe-M-2m-620x465.jpg

AJ-I-Red-Toe-M-3m-620x465.jpg

AJ-I-Red-Toe-M-4m-620x465.jpg

AJ-I-Red-Toe-M-6m-620x465.jpg

AJ-I-Red-Toe-M-7m-620x465.jpg

i thought this shoe would have the nike air on it

what colorways are going to have "nike air " on the tongue ?

i just might pass i already have too many jordan 1's

cmon guys...no jumpman is gonna stop me from these...i cant remember how long i want them...maybe i will try to remove the jumpman unstitch it or some **** i don't know...nike air is eassily put on though...copped x2 no matter what...its my ****** childhood alive...

So disappointed at JB. How the hell are you gonna have the Nike Air logo on the bottom sole but not on the rest of the shoe?

Playing freakin' games man.

So disappointed at JB. How the hell are you gonna have the Nike Air logo on the bottom sole but not on the rest of the shoe?

I'm just happy we're getting 2 pairs of 1's with Nike Air on the tongue.

I hope is a sight of things to come.

But I seriously doubt it.

So true, they are always playing games. It's tired. When they do things right, that's when I buy. Otherwise, I pass...and I've done a lot of that the past few years.

JB is really dumb. Instead of teasing us with the Nike AIR, they should just produce a lot of them, maybe in separated waves.
because the demand is very high, so they could sell more AJ 1 OG colorways with authentic style.

Back
Top Bottom