Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Does Nike/JB require you to not tell us how many pairs you have available? or is that your management? I understand wanting to generate hype, but even just being able to tell us post release how many pairs there were available would be useful knowledge for a lot of us collecting these shoes.
Due to the manufacturer's request, we cannot give out the inventory information.

EastbayRep - Mai

Could you tell us official MSRP of the GS sizes?

Look at that shine off of the plastic red leather. :smh:
Have fun, kids.

Guys like you act as if colored leather or leather in general should not have ANY shine or sheen at all. :smh: at that. Yall kill me. get a life. Most colored leather (besides raw hide leather) has somewhat of a shine or sheen to it. Sometimes I read yall comments and wonder is this is life. You're not smart.

Last edited:

Look at that shine off of the plastic red leather. :smh:
Have fun, kids.

Guys like you act as if colored leather or leather in general should not have ANY shine or sheen at all. :smh: at that. Yall kill me. get a life. Most colored leather (besides raw hide leather) has somewhat of a shine or sheen to it. Sometimes I read yall comments and wonder is this is life. You're not smart.

Don't pay him any mind. He's mad they dnt have Nike Air and is passing, so is continuously bashing these.

are these true to size? I know some folks experiencing these running a bit bigger than most jays...thanks!

The red/black/white will be an EASY cop. There will be many stores with these. I need info on who's getting the Knicks colors though. Those will be hard to get.

Hopefully this is a CG9 type of release, I really want these but I am not going to put in BR11 type of effort lol Raffle system sucks!!!

There are 15+ footlockers out here in the Bay Area and only 2 of them are getting these. Every single one of the footlockers here got the bred 11's. These are sounding like they are going to be a harder cop than I originally thought 
mean.gif

I'm not smart but your the one buying any plastic Jordan these trolls feed u. Do urself a favor and educate urself on what's good. Save ur money and buy some 94's or Banned 1's, something that's at least better quality. Now let me go search for my life. :lol:

When u buy ur pair, smell them, enjoy the nice chemical aroma. Gotta love JB!

Last edited:
Don't pay him any mind. He's mad they dnt have Nike Air and is passing, so is continuously bashing these.

Not true. I wud rather have Nike Air, but I would've copped these with the Jumpman if they would've AT LEAST used quality leather like on the Vegas 1's, not this hard plastic stuff, but hey, some of us expect more.

Last edited:
I hope everybody passes.. Im not.. Yea we all want nike air on them. But my dmp ones dont... And i still love those.. At 110 i can double up too.

Back
Top Bottom