Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

nobody around my area are getting the knicks....all of them are opening at 10am and doing FCFS for the white/red. Hopefully these are not that hard to cop.

Just called my local Foot Action over here in Carson, California.  I was just told they are conducting a raffle for these shoes 
mean.gif
 doesn't seem like such an easy cop anymore.  

The closest mom and pop store that normally holds all the latest Jordan releases aren't getting them either.  wth?  Looks like it's online or bust for me.  

Last edited:
daam resellers are bad enough.. Dont be a stupid reseller. Hahahaha.. Wait for the bred 13 dumb ***
So if I'm not able to get any at release tomorrow you dont think il have to pay too much for a resell? Fools will still probably try charging the sandusky price

i'll probably just go for the Knicks cw
grin.gif
 already have a couple of the white/blk/red 1s
ohwell.gif
 not going to be upset if i missed out on these though
tired.gif

They aren't including Nike Air on these to push the retro+ colorway dropping the same day and meant to honor MJ wearing the OG white/red/black at MSG. They know everyone wants the white/red and black/red 1's released with Nike Air but I bet they make it an overpriced pack for the two in the next couple years. Maybe for the 30th anniversary.

These will sell in good numbers. I haven't had a pair since '94 and some have never had a pair. Releasing Nike Air on the first retro in 19 years doesn't make much sense for them, whereas the Royals are on their second retro. Nike/Jordan can do what they want but ultimately it's about the long game for them and keeping people sinking money into purchases that are only slightly different versions of the same shoe. And it's certainly working. Sometimes you get a nice treat like the Royals or Knicks, sometimes you get a generic release. I think everyone should be less critical and greedy and limit your purchases to what you really want or have to add to your collection. Keeping up with every release at the rate they're dropping is a lot of money and effort no matter what your financial status is.

They aren't including Nike Air on these to push the retro+ colorway dropping the same day and meant to honor MJ wearing the OG white/red/black at MSG. They know everyone wants the white/red and black/red 1's released with Nike Air but I bet they make it an overpriced pack for the two in the next couple years. Maybe for the 30th anniversary.

These will sell in good numbers. I haven't had a pair since '94 and some have never had a pair. Releasing Nike Air on the first retro in 19 years doesn't make much sense for them, whereas the Royals are on their second retro. Nike/Jordan can do what they want but ultimately it's about the long game for them and keeping people sinking money into purchases that are only slightly different versions of the same shoe. And it's certainly working. Sometimes you get a nice treat like the Royals or Knicks, sometimes you get a generic release. I think everyone should be less critical and greedy and limit your purchases to what you really want or have to add to your collection. Keeping up with every release at the rate they're dropping is a lot of money and effort no matter what your financial status is.

+1

Spoken so elegantly.

I know I need to re-evaulate what shoes I get this year, because I cannot do another 2012 type year.

Well said.

Best **** i heard bout Jordan releasing **** every damn month

I have to buy these online since I have to work tomorrow. Does anyone know what the online release times are looking like?

Back
Top Bottom