Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

hey guys, sorry i went to work RIGHT after posting my pics of the tag switch.
i just got back and see that i have a lot of PMs and ppl asking where the tag came from.
i found a pair of women's AF1 lows with the tag. I just removed the AIR FORCE 1 from the bottom and folded it.
didn't mean for ppl to think i was ignoring them or being a douche :lol:
it seems like the air force 1 is the only nike shoe with the NIKE AIR on the tag. and this one was EXACTLY the same as the 85 1s.
hope this helps!

Heaven forbid you would have a life outside of NT :tongue:. Dudes are always crying on here, no patience. Thanks for letting us know where you got the tag.

My local store has some melo 1 left if anyone is interested
Dude !!! if you really want to help out fellow NT'rs at least give your city and state peeps here can't read minds 
mean.gif

got my transplant donor a week before Bulls 1 release.... ended picking up a pair of Nike Dunk Hi white/sail red on sale at champs for 39.99 
happy.gif
 will post pics later

I think the tag with the jumpman on it wouldnt be that bad, if instead of a red jumpman on a white label, they switched it to a white jumpman with an all red label and white "AIR" on the red label as well.

after all of that you still don't have the shoe you're trying to have.

:lol:

Obviously they're 2013 retroes...nobody's passing them off as anything otherwise. I still don't understand what the big deal is. You write a long *** paragraph, and claim you don't care at all.

Last edited:
i like all of the people doing what they want with their shoes (getting the jumpman off and having it look good is becoming quite the process but i like it) so keep it up and keep doing what you want with YOUR shoes

JB forum used to applaud ppl when they thought outside the box, but now it's full of whiny complainers. :lol:

JB forum used to applaud ppl when they thought outside the box, but now it's full of whiny complainers.
laugh.gif
i got no problems with people customizing their shoes...if duke was sincere in him saying "he wasn't trying to hide da fact that it was off some air force I's"

then ill take him at his word, i had a problem with da perception of withholding information.

LOL at "witholding information" regarding where you got the tag to customize your kicks. This place has turned into such a joke.

he wasnt witholding information, he has other things to do and got back to us when he had time, man yall lookin for stuff to cry about, plus who couldnt figure it out?

Back
Top Bottom