OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN RETRO V OREGON THREAD FALL 2020

3M at the toe box is the same on the Inspire 5s. I'm still kinda salty I missed out on the Elavate 5s. Was at work and only had time to get on SNKRS.... Kept hearing all my notifications go nuts from shoe apps to Twitter. This almost drove me insane. In my mind I just knew everyone was copping but me...smh...

Hopefully just Hopefully is catch a restock...
20200913_003137.jpg

20200912_190909_wm.jpg

I ended up copping locally for $300. $57 over retail, why not. I'd rather secure them now rather then have them skyrocket and they go the other way and I end up paying $400 for them...
Got a pair for 290$ today. It was pretty much 250$ after tax so I can’t be mad over 40$. I should of been patient and waited until next week and I’m sure I could of got a pair close to retail but I couldn’t wait cus these fire.

Just to clarify, what I am seeing this morning is a new type of ghost order for FNL/JD.

Old - You get a charge on your card, funds are held but no order confirm email. Sometimes there is an order number at checkout, sometimes not.

New - you checkout, no order number is posted and it mentions letting you know when you can pick-up. No order number, no order confirm and NO CHARGE.

Ghost Order:
THANKS FOR SHOPPING WITH US

You'll receive an email at when your order is confirmed - this can take up to 30 minutes. We'll send another email when your order is ready for pickup. A photo ID is required to pick up your order.

Store Pickup at:
"Blank"

Good Order:
Thanks for shopping with us

You'll receive an email at XXXXXX@gmail.com when your order is confirmed - this can take up to 30 minutes. We'll send you another email with tracking information once your order is shipped.

Shipping method:

- Economy
Good breakdown.

For people who won at champs and footlocker what is the cut off time to pick up pair? I’m trying to get there 30 mins before and try snagging an unclaimed pair
They have until today, 09/13, until 6 p.m. per the app. You can give it a shot but they have not been letting people buy them until a random day/time later.

Ghost order for me too, from JDSports. Got an email from paypal right away but no order confirmation from JD, and their customer support is of no help. And this after I got a ghost order from FNL few days ago when trying to double up on Bio Hacks; I swear these anti-bot systems they're using are f'ing everything up.

Back
Top Bottom