OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN RETRO V OREGON THREAD FALL 2020

These are legit. Color is much better in hand.

EA7ECE73-7AA6-4357-92F8-6800E7A7D896.jpeg
That’s a nice pic.

Utah has been very, very, good to you.

Assuming from the sellout of these, I'm guessing folk like Oregon better than Michigan...lol

WOW!!! What a turn of events. I won a raffle last night from a local boutique in Canada. Then I get a call that my local champs got a shipment. Snagged 2 pairs from them and paid for the raffle pair.

gonna help out a homie for one pair but wow. Felt like this one was gonna be a L but that turned around quickly!!
DE8BC493-2DB4-4AE5-A2A1-03A876DED0FE.jpeg

slim but possible, any stores in Chicago that still have these?

or anyone that wanna toss an oop on a 12 or 13?

I’ll never understand how we got the logo and Box like the Michigan 12 PE....but none of the public PE’s has had it since smh

I think they’re just more limited than the Michigan release
THIS. Talking to boutique owners and my friend who is a top 10 store in Canada footlocker manager.

companies received about 1/5 the pairs they did compared to the Michigan’s last year.

a friend who owns a store with multiple locations got 1 size run per store for these where as last year he had 36-40 pairs per store last year.

Nike Buggin With This One :smh:
1CBBAEE2-2045-4EE7-9E85-BE2D47BFB081.jpeg

Thankfully Shoes Were Fine. A Bit Underwhelmed With These In Hand To Be Honest But A Nice Addition To The Jumpman Sponsored Team Theme’s For The V Model.
Michigan Materials >> Oregon
1BF3C871-BE58-43FA-A2BA-A733B7DF7C8B.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom