Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
funny thing, came across these around 6am pst as i was looking for a new pair of running shoes on clearance. wanted to resell but decided against it though.

Got it with free next day delivery. I know the 7 is TTS at least for me.

Last edited:
Nice! I ended up getting a 10 which is my real size but I love how 9.5 feels. Congrats to everybody else who got a pair.

Ugh, can't believe I missed out on the restock. I really wanted those 7's.

Last edited:
I was in class when it was restocked and came to NTto find out they restocked it for dirt cheap :smh:

I wanted those VIIs.

Last edited:
Was in class when they restock. I was randomly on twitter finding info on the cement 3s and a link popped up for these. Copped a size 10 and 11

Me too! Mine were flawless. There was a small rip about 1/2 inch on the outter box, but besides that the shoes themselves couldn't have been made better.
I was staring at them forever, which I never really do which sneaker, to find flaws and all I could find was a little hairline black mark on the gold part tongue of the 7's. But the paint on my midsoles and stiching is spot on, and no creases at all. I compared them to my friends who got his on the release date, still DS, and mine look more spot on. Im really glad, we were able to get these, let alone way under retail. To everybody who wasn't fortunate to get them this time around, look forward to All Star weekend for restock central and next week at footaction stores

Got my GMP sitting here in the box right next to me. Not even interested in opening it with the '88 Cement III's. DMP is just OK to me.

i am glad i didnt pay resell prices when they first released, great deal by nike! cant wait to receive them next week.

funny thing, came across these around 6am pst as i was looking for a new pair of running shoes on clearance. wanted to resell but decided against it though.
so you saw them and yet didn't decide to copy and paste it onto NT.....GREAT JOB!
mean.gif

How is sizing on this pack? Do they both fit as how other VI's and VII's have been fitting lately?

The 7s were tts maybe even a little snug, especially compared to other 7s. 6s fit like the others.

met with the home PRIMETIMEBOY for a quick and easy size swap , appreciate it :smokin

and yes he lives that "NT MUST HAVE BMW" Life :lol:

Picked these up for 160 worn once with the big box.  Got really lucky, was looking for these for a while.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom