Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Glad I was fortunate enough to cop at retail when they first released. I was in an out of NDC, when online releases were so much easier to cop lol. Great pack tho, I love it! Still have mine on ice!

Last edited:
Hey guys, got a chance to pick both of these up DS. However they are size 11. I am usually an 11.5/12 because of a wide foot. What do they run like in width wise?

Hey guys, got a chance to pick both of these up DS. However they are size 11. I am usually an 11.5/12 because of a wide foot. What do they run like in width wise?
You should be good they both run big. Like the biggest of all the Jordan Retros easily

GMP7s are my grails. If anyone happens to come by a deadstock or VNDS pair for a good price in a size 11 please let me know. Every good deal I find turns out to have some downside. No box, no bag, some creasing, paint chipping, etc. Just need these in my collection ASAP!

GMP7s are my grails. If anyone happens to come by a deadstock or VNDS pair for a good price in a size 11 please let me know. Every good deal I find turns out to have some downside. No box, no bag, some creasing, paint chipping, etc. Just need these in my collection ASAP!
Pretty sure Flightclub has them for bout 300

Pretty sure Flightclub has them for bout 300
Just checked. Rape price as usual...375.
mean.gif

Damn. Is there even a break on the prices if u get the whole GMP pack
Probably not, but if even if there is you could probably find something better on eBay. I've seen some people sell the whole pack for $500 or under. My biggest regret sneaker wise is still letting this one pair of 7s go for under $200. VNDS and all. I was a fool that day.

Probably not, but if even if there is you could probably find something better on eBay. I've seen some people sell the whole pack for $500 or under. My biggest regret sneaker wise is still letting this one pair of 7s go for under $200. VNDS and all. I was a fool that day.
Yeah but u just gotta sift through all the BS on these and make sure u dont get scammed

Last edited:
Just picked up a NDS pack for $370. Honestly feel like I over paid a little after checking a few more auctions on ebay.

I traded this pack plus like 100 cash

Got me ds
French blues 12 ds
Blk Blk 05' 10's ds
Bred 12 04'? Ds
Bred 13 1998 ds

Was real happy big time hookup and I pulled a mommy dime right after lol was a good day.....

MY DUdE that took care of me FROM CHI BURBS from that mall IF U ReaDINg THIS PM me bro I lost your number...

Last edited:
Just got the 6s for $320. Absolutely needed them in my life, got them off eBay with the pull out box and all wrapped up like flight club does it.

Good deal?

$320 might be high to some but it's been a while since they dropped so getting them at $240 -$260 probably not likely anymore

goldenboyboxing salute on the pickup :nthat:

Last edited:
Oh believe me it hurts to drop so much. But if you want it, you gotta pay the price. I definitely wanted it and it was the cheapest one my size on eBay. I didn't even offer a PayPal price because I wanted to be as safe as possible with this one.

Btw these were DS. The only ones going for $240 and around are used.

Thanks tho Showtime

Just got the 6s for $320. Absolutely needed them in my life, got them off eBay with the pull out box and all wrapped up like flight club does it.

Good deal?

That's a little high, but if they're DS it's not too bad. Got mine for $180 a little over a year ago, but they were a little worn.

Last edited:
never have been a fan of the 6 and 7's but i must admit this color way is proper. very clean. these will upgrade anybodys collection

Just an update. Seller flaked on me. Luckily I brought the whole pack 6 and 7 OG package and everything for $420 shipped. about $200 a shoe and $20 shipping ! Steal imo , everything is like $1k

It all depends on the size. I wear a half size. 8.5 it's way harder to get my size then for example a 10. But you should already know that

Back
Top Bottom