Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
325 isn't bad considering the prices for the other 7's that will be 200 later this year
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Thread starter has his packs mixed up.  The Jordan 6 Olympics (Navy/White) and Jordan 7 Olympics (White/Silver) aren't releasing as a pack.  They are separate releases.  The Jordan 6/7 Gold Medal pack, however is releasing as a pack.  It contains the White/Gold 6's and the Black/Gold 7's (which look very similar to DMP 6's).  Just wanted to set the record straight for everyone.

Thank you sooooo much for clearing that up to everyone. Gold Medal Pack is the only pack. People keep acting like the Navys and FTLOG esque shoes are coming in pack. They are not..... White and gold VI's ewwwwwwwwww will look like Bin 9's. Which will be the more sought after pair in the pack????? DMP 6/11 (11's).... Raging Bulls (Red Suede)..... 60 plus (Bulls)...... DMP 7's (True Reds)... HMMMMMM even though the 7's look just like the DMP 6's, I will go ahead and say that will be the more sought after in the pack...just my 2 cents.

After reading what people want. I know why it's all opinion. But, why do you guys want the white and gold 6's over the black and gold 7's......White and gold just is just grossssss......I mean they will loook like bin 9's like I said. I would rather take Jordan 6 black and gold DMP but since that is not apart of the pack... I default to black and gold 7's lol...

Originally Posted by AEA18

This pack will retail for $350
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
I bet that either the packaging or the special included "gift" justifies the price.
Not trying to side with JB here, but its crazy that they jump up a whole $40 on their pack though.

Like maybe the box is trimmed in gold or something, since it is called the gold medal pack.

indifferent.gif

Anyone know what stores such as FTL, Champs, FNL that will sell these? (besides HOH and Niketown, and online JB accounts)

So retail is $350, what a joke. Only want the vi's, so I'll wait for someone to split their pack.

I coulda gone without the "gold hue" on the rear of the vi the vii's don't really do anything for me either.. looks like i'll be saving my 350.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but is anyone taking into account the fact that 7s run the biggest out of all the retroes? All my boxes are 11.5s and 12s, and all my 7s are a size 11. I still got room in 'em too. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to try and either trade up for a 12 in the 6s, or trade down for an 11 in the 7s. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone in line will already know what's up and I can make the deal on the spot.

air-jordan-vi-6-and-vii-7-gold-medal-pack-release-pricing-info-1.jpeg

The Air Jordan VI and VII pack releasing this Fall is meant to pay homage to the gold medals Michael Jordan won as a member of the US Olympic Basketball Team. Following our brief glimpse and release info for the sneaker, we now have another bit of info.

It appears that the “Gold Medal Packâ€

WOW another DMP. Hopefully the extra 50 raise is towards the quality. but straight pass, hype beast are welcome to cop

anyone else notice that the jumpman on the 6s are red????kinda weird when its all white with gold. then a random red jumpman. probably on the heel as well.

Back
Top Bottom