Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The 7s to me are nasty I like the 6s though but still on the fence on gettin these just for the one pair I like :-/ fence...

Everybody needs to come to grips with the fact that this pack is dope!!! First everybody hated on the VII's (Not me!) and now everybody is on em and hate the VI's which I don't understand HOW that's possible!!! I mean, when was the last time that JB released a version of a shoe that ended up being scrapped and remained a SAMPLE that ended up being replaced by what's in the DMP pack???????? Lame. And when I saw the catalogue pic of the VII's, I KNEW they'd be fire! All I had to do was envision the DMP VI's on a pair of black VII's. I'll be there for these!!

eek.gif
 those new pics make the 7's look sooooooo much better than every other picture I've seen!

Originally Posted by imthekang

Originally Posted by KixxRus

im definitely feeling the 7s.. who wants the 6s ..

exactly....best 7's till this date IMO....im selling the 6's, im not dealing with icy soles anymore....i enjoy wearing what actually drops....
Maybe I read this wrong, but are you saying that these are the best VII colorway?

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by Zyzz

hopefully you make zero profit

This.

I'm not a reseller but I honestly thought about it lol but the profit prolly won't be there because unlike the DMP there are no 11's in it which is why that pack sold so well... but honestly I rather get Olympic 6 and 7 and that's my gold medal pack

those VII's do look a lil bit better. wish they were white but meh.

more pics of the VI's!!!??

Shiny black leather is a no no. Should have gone all nubuck.

My Olympic pack will be the VI's and VII's...enjoy these

I like the look of the leather. Adds a little character to them. Mean with the raptors coming out there would be no reason to buy both.

Originally Posted by Envy

I like the look of the leather. Adds a little character to them. Mean with the raptors coming out there would be no reason to buy both.

STOP CALLING THEM THAT!!!!!! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

886366a117b19b9861273b51f6e3c785a589ae17_r.jpg

Where do you see anything about "Raptors" on that 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 box?

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 box?
Dog, even Nike is calling them  Raptors now...

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 box?
Dog, even Nike is calling them  Raptors now...

These have been raptors for as long as I know...

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 box?
I will never understand people tripping over the nickname "raptors". "OH SHUT UP THESE ARE THE CHARCOALS" man wth you know which damn shoe I'm talking about. That's what nicknames are for. Do you call the south beaches "teal and pink lebron 8s" because you dont see anything about "south beach" on the box?
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom