Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Releasing on 9/1/2012, the black/true red/CHARCOAL VII's are making it's way back to stores! There has been much debate whether or not these are closer to the OG's or the 2002's or even if the dreaded 'Raptors' nickname should even be used. I say HELL NO!!..But one thing for sure, is that it's a classic retro that is sure to make a big splash with fellow shoeheads! Will The major shoe chains do another raffle/lotto system? Guess you'll just have to pay attention to the thread to find out!

Black/True Red-Dark Charcoal-Club Purple
304775-018
09/01/12
$160

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY​
.​

Also, in memory of elcerrito91, I have kept his original post below:
Apparently these VIIs are also releasing next year....via MN

same colorway as the OGs and Retros, so go figure

AIR JORDAN 7 RETRO  XXXXXX XXX 

BLACK/DARK CHARCOAL – TRUE RED 

$160 

Ho2012 003425564524442 

BRAND JORDAN xx/12

Last edited:
Pleaseeeeee be like the 2002 version I hated the ones in the pack because they had the gray I loved the all black ones!

And it begins ... the increased rate of retros dropping. You guys WILL see Aqua, Playoff and White/Red VIIIs again soon too. Maybe not next year, but DEFINITELY for 2013. Also, count on Grapes and Laneys for 2013 too, if not late next year.

I thought this year was the year of the 7. Doesn't really matter to me though.
I may consider getting the charcoals.

Originally Posted by sthebest

And it begins ... the increased rate of retros dropping. You guys WILL see Aqua, Playoff and White/Red VIIIs again soon too. Maybe not next year, but DEFINITELY for 2013. Also, count on Grapes and Laneys for 2013 too, if not late next year.

It's funny tho, because not too long ago people were begging for more retros but now that JB has decided to somewhat open the flood gates it seems that it's not welcomed.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

It's funny tho, because not too long ago people were begging for more retros but now that JB has decided to somewhat open the flood gates it seems that it's not welcomed.
Idk why, im all for it, i dont have $ to drop on a ds pair of grapes, and lord knows i always wanted a pair
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Pleaseeeeee be like the 2002 version I hated the ones in the pack because they had the gray I loved the all black ones!

I think u must be kidding. Because the 2002 black/redsHad the ugly shiny outsole toe tip like the frenchbluesThat came out together. And the cutting was tooMuch materials causing a deformed look whenU have flat foot.The 2006 VII retros looked better in shape and The outsole toe tip were made full like on theOgs. Also all 2002 retros had the new semi round laces,While all 2006 and recent retros have the originalFlat laces. Also, the purple used on the 2002 retros was set waytoo bright.

^ I don't see a problem with this. Honestly, I'd rather have them put retros out on a schedule so you know what year shoes are coming out and when. Also, it would solve the problem of missing out on shoes. It was always my belief this would be the smart thing to do. I've come to the conclusion that people are going to buy Jordans regardless, so why not just put them out periodically? I guess being "exclusive" is a younger person thing. It also makes sense, the demand will be there just put out retros and make your money. It's simple.

Aqua 8s ... this time I won't sleep, and will cop more than one pair and not have to deal with the struggle of ebay reseller prices. Last time the Aqua 8's dropped, I got lucky and copped a pair from the footlocker outlet at the Great Mall.

I feel like they are re-releasing a lot of retros because they know that they didn't do them right the last time around. Keep 'em coming JB!

I've got the ones from the pack in pretty good condition. Will probably sit this one out...

WHAT THE HELL? JUST RELEASED 2 YEARS AGO.

WHERE ARE COLLEGE BLUE 17S, LIGHTNING 17S, NAVY BLUE 16S, OG 1'S, BLK/BLUE 1'S, CHROME 8'S, BLK/SILVER 2'S, ETC.

EITHER MODERN NOTERIETY OR JORDAN BRAND IS TROLLING US.

JB just released these not too long ago.
eyes.gif

Why can't they just retro the Sport Blue VIs, already?
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom