Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I wasn't talking about you broski, I was speaking about people in general.
Its always someone who thinks that when a shoe doesn't sell out in 5 minutes, its a flop.
And those same people are those who complain "JB should of made more pairs!"
:smh:

QFT. ...lames. :smh:

OG Jordan's use to sit for a minute back in the days because not everyone had the funds to get a pair or were just into other things etc..I never looked at it as if the shoe was a flop, but then again the mindset was different. I would develop a gameplan on what I had to do in order to get the shoe as quickly as possible (mow more lawns..work more hours..sell other shoes...sell more cards etc) and it was usually available when I was ready to buy or if one of my boys had I a pair that I didn't and vice versa we used to just swap for a week or so lol. Theres was always a pair that someone else had that you didn't...swapping used to be the business lol.

Anyways..just came up on a pretty dope crewneck to go with mine :smokin :smokin :smokin

$T2eC16dHJGYE9noojiULBQPBNhSoPg~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16ZHJF0E9nmFSue7BQPBNoYO-Q~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:
Got my second pair last Monday from Eastbay. Upon check out, under Gift Options, i selected "Add Gift Box to Order" which was $3.99. Package from Eastbay came, they sent me a HUGE 21x16x12 box with a red "gift box" and inside the "gift box" was the double-boxed Jordans. All I can say is that I am very pleased with the packaging and of course the Jordans. The $3.99 was all worth it. But would have been better if Eastbay ships their stuff double-boxed. Peace.

They send retro Jordan's double boxed, it's the other stuff you order that you have to worry about.

JB releasing a lot of wild colorways.. I'm just gonna hold off to cop some Retro V heat

SOrry if this has already been discussed but for those of you who got your regular size, don't you think they fit large? Did you guys decide to keep them then?

SOrry if this has already been discussed but for those of you who got your regular size, don't you think they fit large? Did you guys decide to keep them then?
i went with my regular size 10 and they fit fine. my foot is wide and i wear thick JB socks with these but i do the same with 2012 air max and the fit is the same.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Got my second pair in today from a Nike Dallas phone order....unlike Jersey I guess they let people try their **** on down there...know which pair ill stock now...:rolleyes

:wow: :smh: :x people are complaining that a store actually let's people try on shoes before they buy them? What a crazy idea.

people are complaining that a store actually let's people try on shoes before they buy them? What a crazy idea.

Yes I am complaining actually, are you going to lose sleep over it? I haven't been able to "try" a pair of Jordans on here for quite some time from all local retailers, either your buying or not - we aren't talking about a pair of ******g Sketchers here.

I bought this second pair to keep completely deadstock, not ****** half creased up by someone who needs to try them on and do laps around the store to make a purchase decision and then puts them back in the box and says no thanks. I remember when I bought my first pair of kicks...

Last edited:
people are complaining that a store actually let's people try on shoes before they buy them? What a crazy idea.
Yes I am complaining actually, are you going to lose sleep over it? I haven't been able to "try" a pair of Jordans on here for quite some time from all local retailers, either your buying or not - we aren't talking about a pair of ******g Sketchers here.

I bought this second pair to keep completely deadstock, not ****** half creased up by someone who needs to try them on and do laps around the store to make a purchase decision and then puts them back in the box and says no thanks. I remember when I bought my first pair of kicks...
Send them back then.

I'm happy with my pair

Also they shouldn't let people try them on

By now u should know what u wear in the 7s ain't nothing changed

That's just my opinion though

I just bought a pair of these the other day, and the lady who worked there handed it to me to try on. On release day they wouldn't let me, but if they're still around after a week or so I guess they're OK with it. BTW, I do know my size in these, only didn't get them on RD cause I didn't have the funds.

I can understand why people wouldn't want them after a bunch of people tried them on, either (LMAO at the image of people running laps around the store, haha!), but the main issue here is YOU CAN'T TRUST JB!! One shoe might feel a half size bigger or smaller. They might have changed where they produced them (and I'm not about to start studying what the differences are from different countries). Finally, there is just something absurd, given JB quality recently, that they would say you either want to buy our glue-stained copies of what once were masterpieces, or you don't. Double slap in the face. I think you can feel/check quality a lot of times just by trying on..

Is something wrong here????

My spot always let me try on everything. They even insist.

Isn't that called customer service??

Last edited:
Do you guys really think people shouldn't be able to try on shoes at the store?

No, I'm saying people SHOULD be able to try them on, and that it's a double slap in the face to consumers that we get poor quality PLUS the demand that we buy crappy quality without trying it on first to make sure the quality isn't so bad that it keeps us from buying..

...but I was also saying that I understand everybody wants his pair to be as fresh/new as can be. But a couple people trying them on in store shouldn't make any difference in how the pair looks..

I saw these on my friend's feet and they look great!

I passed, but they are very nice! They look very well done.

Last edited:

-No, Im not going to lose sleep over it. What makes you think Id lose sleep over a pair of your shoes being creased?

-That's a shame you havent been able to try on a pair of jordans, your local retailers suck.

-No, it's not youre either going to buy them or not. People want to see how they fit on their feet and how they feel by TRYING THEM ON and then deciding if they want to fork over the rip off prices JB retroes cost now. I try on every single pair of footwear I buy whether it is some 30 dollar sandals for 500 dollar dress shoes and if I cant try them on first, I dont buy them.

-Go return them then or resell them if it bothers you that much.

I'm happy with my pair
Also they shouldn't let people try them on
By now u should know what u wear in the 7s ain't nothing changed
That's just my opinion though

What if that's somebody's first pair of 7s? Or they walk in the store and see them on the shelf and decide they like them and want to make sure they fit before they buy them? You cant seriously think that, I have more faith in your brain than that.

Back
Top Bottom