Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

tumblr_loa9ipk26F1qayhrz.gif

How even?

:lol:

I have some really really deadstock ones that were worn only once :nthat:

Wowww . . .. LOL! They are in deadstock CONDITION! They have been worn, but they are very near DS. I'm saying they have no visible imperfections and could pass as DS. I never said they were truly DS and they have also been worn! LMAO! I figured that was obvious, but I guess not. 

Last edited:
Wowww . . .. LOL! They are in deadstock CONDITION! They have been worn, but they are very near DS. I'm saying they have no visible imperfections and could pass as DS. I never said they were truly DS and they have also been worn! LMAO! I figured that was obvious, but I guess not. 

I'm sorry to "correct" you but deadstock means never worn/tried on.

Once you wear them, they are no longer DS.

They may "pass for DS" but will never be DS again.

Plain and simple.

Last edited:
Wowww . . .. LOL! They are in deadstock CONDITION! They have been worn, but they are very near DS. I'm saying they have no visible imperfections and could pass as DS.I never said they were truly DS and they have also been worn!  LMAO! I figured that was obvious, but I guess not. 
I'm sorry to "correct" you but deadstock means never worn/tried on.

Once you wear them, they are no longer DS.

They may "pass for DS" but will never be DS again.

Plain and simple.
They are in the same condition of DS sneakers. YOU couldn't tell the difference. You should try reading next time. That's plain and simple. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
They are in the same condition of DS sneakers. YOU couldn't tell the difference. You should try reading next time. That's plain and simple. 
mean.gif

You just got in to sneakers, huh? He's trying to educate you and you're still choosing to remain ignorant.

mean.gif
:lol:
When someone ask what condition are they in? Deadstock is the CONDITION of never being worn.

Que the hypebeast alert gif.

Your post is bad, and you should feel bad

Deadstock actually refers to availability in store for retail. When a store runs out of a shoe that will not replenish the stock they had on that shoe is now "dead" hence the term "Deadstock". Most have adopted that term as a condition of the shoe being brand new but it was NEVER really used like that until lazy "Sneakerheads" fell in love with calling their "Limited" shoes "DS". Just saying.

Deadstock actually refers to availability in store for retail. When a store runs out of a shoe that will not replenish the stock they had on that shoe is now "dead" hence the term "Deadstock". Most have adopted that term as a condition of the shoe being brand new but it was NEVER really used like that until lazy "Sneakerheads" fell in love with calling their "Limited" shoes "DS". Just saying.
Yep. Y ou'd be surprised how many people don't know the true meaning of "deadstock." Oddly enough, not many people realize that the way we use the term is simply "sneakerhead" slang.

First off, I've been collecting since 2007. sunshineblotters as of right now, you have 2570 posts in one calendar year. That means that you have posted, on average, a little over 214 times per month. If anyone is hypebeast, it is surely you. The shoes are worn or used. I don't understand why so many of you are so focused on talking **** on a sneaker forum. Thanks to PeruWhite for clarification.  

Thanks for the clarification Peru.

:pimp:

First off, I've been collecting since 2007. sunshineblotters as of right now, you have 2570 posts in one calendar year. That means that you have posted, on average, a little over 214 times per month. If anyone is hypebeast, it is surely you. The shoes are worn or used. I don't understand why so many of you are so focused on talking **** on a sneaker forum. Thanks to PeruWhite for clarification.  

So the number of posts per time you joined the site dictates whether you are hypebeast or not?

:smh:

Wow.

Last edited:

pimp.gif

So the number of posts per time you joined the site dictates whether you are hypebeast or not?

mean.gif

Wow.
If all you do is hop on niketalk and comment on every single jordan thread, not to mention any names FUTUREDHUGHES, then yes I do believe you would easily fall into the category of a hypebeast. You're excessive comments in Jordan threads have also been noted by "nixonjames" in the Jordan 5 "Grape" thread. Hence these quotes from him, "one of these days i'ma come in a JB thread that you're not excited about picking up Future, one of these days lol" and "i think seein mj eatin popcorn is the constant in so many of these threads XD". He laughs it off, but there was truth in those words. You're even worse than sunshineblotters. You averaged about 411 posts per month in one year! Do you have a life apart from sneakers!? Think about it man. You have multiple times the total amount of posts as what I would refer to as veteran niketalk members! For example, you have over twice the amount of posts as Sneakerfan1 and he has been on here since 2005! You have been on for little over a year and you have DOUBLED the amount of posts of someone who has been on for EIGHT YEARS!

YOU HAVE BEEN ON FOR ROUGHLY 1/8th or 12.5% OF THE TIME AS HIM, BUT YOU HAVE SOMEHOW MANAGED TO MATCH HIS TOTAL POST AMOUNT AND THEN DOUBLE IT AND THEN EXCEED EVEN THAT AMOUNT!!!!! 

YOU ARE A HYPEBEAST, ACCEPT IT.

mean.gif
  AT YOU!

Last edited:
Go through this thread,you'll find out what hypebeast really is-http://niketalk.com/t/4538/official-hypebeasts-thread

:pimp:

:smh:

Wow.
If all you do is hop on niketalk and comment on every single jordan thread, not to mention any names FUTUREDHUGHES, then yes I do believe you would easily fall into the category of a hypebeast. You're excessive comments in Jordan threads have also been noted by "nixonjames" in the Jordan 5 "Grape" thread. Hence these quotes from him, "one of these days i'ma come in a JB thread that you're not excited about picking up Future, one of these days lol" and "
i think seein mj eatin popcorn is the constant in so many of these threads XD". He laughs it off, but there was truth in those words. 
You're even worse than sunshineblotters. You averaged about 411 posts per month in one year! Do you have a life apart from sneakers!? Think about it man. You have multiple times the total amount of posts as what I would refer to as veteran niketalk members! For example, you have over twice the amount of posts as Sneakerfan1 and he has been on here since 2005! You have been on for little over a year and you have DOUBLED the amount of posts of someone who has been on for EIGHT YEARS!

YOU HAVE BEEN ON FOR ROUGHLY 1/8th or 12.5% OF THE TIME AS HIM, BUT YOU HAVE SOMEHOW MANAGED TO MATCH HIS TOTAL POST AMOUNT AND THEN DOUBLE IT AND THEN EXCEED EVEN THAT AMOUNT!!!!! 

:smh:   AT YOU!

Well before my daughter was born (Oct. 2012) I did post A LOT, but I did cut back since then.

Believe it not.

But its okay.

I'll let you have your moment.

If all you do is hop on niketalk and comment on every single jordan thread, not to mention any names FUTUREDHUGHES, then yes I do believe you would easily fall into the category of a hypebeast. You're excessive comments in Jordan threads have also been noted by "nixonjames" in the Jordan 5 "Grape" thread. Hence these quotes from him, "one of these days i'ma come in a JB thread that you're not excited about picking up Future, one of these days lol" and "
i think seein mj eatin popcorn is the constant in so many of these threads XD". He laughs it off, but there was truth in those words. 
You're even worse than sunshineblotters. You averaged about 411 posts per month in one year! Do you have a life apart from sneakers!? Think about it man. You have multiple times the total amount of posts as what I would refer to as veteran niketalk members! For example, you have over twice the amount of posts as Sneakerfan1 and he has been on here since 2005! You have been on for little over a year and you have DOUBLED the amount of posts of someone who has been on for EIGHT YEARS!

:smh:   AT YOU!
first of all I like the General section and don't limit myself to Jordans.
Makes me a hypebeast for doing a lot of work in front of a computer and messing around on NT while I am doing it.

Like DHughes says you can have your moment.

411 post per month? You mean 14 whole post a day? How can you live with yourself dhughes :smh:

Last edited:
I don't even want a moment. I'm not angry at anyone. I was making a point. If you read my original post, I was simply asking if I should sell my 7's for $150? Here is a picture of my 7's BTW

BTW I sold my 7's on ebay for $180+shipping and after fees and stuff I got about $160. I really can't complain!
grin.gif

I bought a 2002 but returned them, bought a pair of brooklynajays for $260. Does anyone know where i can buy my son a pair? Im looking for a toddler size 4. Live in the UK so pretty hard to come by... thanks!

I bought a 2002 but returned them, bought a pair of brooklynajays for $260. Does anyone know where i can buy my son a pair? Im looking for a toddler size 4. Live in the UK so pretty hard to come by... thanks!

Best bet would have to be Ebay.

These released a bit ago so these aren't in any stores, especially children sizes.

I got mine today! Worn them out and got a few looks! Im in love, still haven't found a pair that will fit my son. Will keep on looking though, all too small or big!

Back
Top Bottom