Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I'm confused, the upper on the 2002 pairs looks like it's one tone but two different materials. Can someone show me a pic that shows the difference in tones?

^it's the one material, which fades unevenly.
here's my old pair (sold last year).
15558_1278443250639_3180978_n.jpg

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Surprised that they resemble the 2002's. Good job JB. Will pass since I already have the '02's and only worn them once.
The one thing that I still don't get is, how come JB keeps the jumpmans facing the right way on the VII's, but can't get it right on the XI's?   
laugh.gif
Don't forget the IX's too.
Originally Posted by gatorad3

Originally Posted by ninjahood

hey op, since JB elimated any resemblence of charcoal

Left from da dmp VII's change da title of this thread back to raptors.

OP died not too long ago.
frown.gif
frown.gif

regarding the jumpman, i hope you both realise it is the special angle the jumpman is on the vii. it won't work the other way around.

Originally Posted by eltouha

regarding the jumpman, i hope you both realise it is the special angle the jumpman is on the vii. it won't work the other way around.

nvm, I see what you mean.    

RIParadise.
crazy how things come to a end Specially for a sneakerhead
Will for sure cop in honoring him

^Lol, damn that's terrible advice to give.

2002 Retros are certainly capable of separating -in actual fact there's more chance of it happening if they are DS and have been left drying out in the box for 10 years.

It's basically a lottery depending on many factors like how they were stored and in what kind of climate etc. etc.

The point is that not you, me or eltouha can say for certain how your specific pair will hold up until you actually wear them -they could separate within the hour OR you could wear them 100 times without any problems.

The good thing is that even if they were to separate on you, it's an easy fix to glue them back together.

thanks y'all .. anyone got pics of them broken ? curious .. cuz i def wanna start rocking em but don't wanna risk it getting all effed up

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

^Lol, damn that's terrible advice to give.

2002 Retros are certainly capable of separating -in actual fact there's more chance of it happening if they are DS and have been left drying out in the box for 10 years.

It's basically a lottery depending on many factors like how they were stored and in what kind of climate etc. etc.

The point is that not you, me or eltouha can say for certain how your specific pair will hold up until you actually wear them -they could separate within the hour OR you could wear them 100 times without any problems.

The good thing is that even if they were to separate on you, it's an easy fix to glue them back together.

fair point, and thanks for the correction.

personally, i've never seen or heard of a vii having sole separation.

Back
Top Bottom